#1 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:24 PM

VGsWfU.jpgAs African I had this friend for quite a while.  She spammed a lot with her music that I dont really like but I kept quite about it.  Then today she posted a song by Suzanne Vega and I commented remembered lyrics from Luka of course Vega's number 1 hit.

She went absolutely ballistic and called me offensive.  And unfriended me. For absolutely no reason at all.

But now i see that she claims to be 8.

As african I'm deeply offended by her treatment of me.  As I understood it all players of all color is equal in the eyes of erep but seems black players must constantly be attacked when they get into positions near power.  Or pose a threat to white people.  Please commit yourself to a non racial game!

-----

ACCORDING TO YOUR TERMS OF SERVICE

.4 You must be over 14 years old to use the Website and/or the eRepublik.com Service. Persons under 14 years of age are not entitled to register as a citizen on eRepublik. The use of the Website and/or the eRepublik.com Service by a minor between the age of 14 and 18 is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian or a grandparent, uncle, aunt, brother or sister of the person. By using the Website and/or the eRepublik.com Service, you declare that you are over 14 and/or that you have obtained the necessary consent to use the Website and/or the eRepublik.com Service in compliance with this agreement. We reserve the right to close any user account if such consent has not been granted or if you cannot establish that it has not been granted to our satisfaction. We advise parents or guardians who permit their children to use the Website and/or the eRepublik.com Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them by their parents or guardians.

Therefore erepublik please do your job and perma ban this 8 year old.  

mh4l.png

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

loser

• n0s3 likes this

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:45 PM

First of all... Your info in this topic does not show in the slightest that that person is only 8 years old.

Secondly: i see nothing in this topic that indicates that some racial matter is involved. You turn this into a racial matter, yet i see nothing that indicates that this is the case.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

Your banter levels are not high enough for this

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#5 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:23 PM

First of all... Your info in this topic does not show in the slightest that that person is only 8 years old.

Secondly: i see nothing in this topic that indicates that some racial matter is involved. You turn this into a racial matter, yet i see nothing that indicates that this is the case.

it says 8 ?  ofc its racism.   would she have done this with white men :(?

mh4l.png

#6 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:00 PM

I see we're still in the kindergarten. I don't see a badge or any titles that would at any point describe what race or colour someone is, so bringing in the "I'm African" part is totally irrelevant. At the same time any citizen can friend or unfriend anyone they wish for whatever reason and calling someone "offensive" is not in breach of any rules. So no issues found.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users