#1 VoodooMike71

VoodooMike71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationeUK

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:56 AM

The original ESO CP election thread was moved to "off-topic".

CheetahCurtis received a temporary ban.

The first #freeCC! thread was locked.

The second #freeCC! thread was locked.

The third #freeCC! thread was removed altogether.

Scarfar's poll was removed.

Scarfar was banned.

There can only one conclusion - the moderators of this forum are waging war against debate, activity and ... god forbid ... enjoyment.

Well, here's what the moderators can do with their tyranny; with their censorship; with their desperate attempts to snuff out anything that doesn't conform to their Stasi-like dictats...

llfrl.jpg

We will not give in. We will not surrender. We WILL NOT STOP.

#freeCC!

(even though technically he is free now)

• CheetahCurtis and Alex Popovic like this

Omnia mihi lingua Graeca sunt

:blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:

#2 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:59 AM

#FreeCC

#FreeNick

#FreeAstrid

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#3 kittib

kittib

• Administrators
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:38 PM

Dear Citizens,

Several answers have been given and we believe we have clearly explained the reason of CheetahCurtis`s ban, as well as the reason why the threads were locked/deleted. We encourage the activity on the Forum, as long as it's done with common sense.

We kindly ask you one more time to refrain from spamming, this meaning to stop posting duplicate threads/posts, bumping threads, posting content not related to the conversation.

Thank you for understanding!

#4 Alex Popovic

Alex Popovic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:38 PM

No you admins didn"t explain at least not entirely why you banned Nickliama aka Scarf the same you didn"t provide answers for what CC has been temp ban god forbid perm ban on this forum as well as HailAstrid.What the three of them are guilty for,On what basis are your conclusion that quote

"we clearly explained the reason/s of CheetahCurtis"s ban as well as the reason,why threads were deleted/locked as you said",So please tell us what are the reasons for once and for all !!!,This forum is meant for constructive debate and activity and with common sense.We are not stupid not knowing that,we want to debate constructively but you admins don"t let us by constant locked threads etc.

#FreeCC

#FreeNickakaScarf

#FreeAstrid

#5 Dodo Moron

Dodo Moron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:39 PM

Dear Citizens,

Several answers have been given and we believe we have clearly explained the reason of CheetahCurtis`s ban, as well as the reason why the threads were locked/deleted. We encourage the activity on the Forum, as long as it's done with common sense.

We kindly ask you one more time to refrain from spamming, this meaning to stop posting duplicate threads/posts, bumping threads, posting content not related to the conversation.

Creating a new thread is unavoidable if you lock previous threads down before acceptable solutions for all parties are found. 

This all would not be neccesary if you moderated the forum smarter.

#FirstThink

#ThenModerate

#FreeCC #FreeAstrid #FreeNick

• Alex Popovic likes this

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:00 PM

Creating a new thread is unavoidable if you lock previous threads down before acceptable solutions for all parties are found. 

This all would not be neccesary if you moderated the forum smarter.

#FirstThink

#ThenModerate

#FreeCC #FreeAstrid #FreeNick

You do know how to read, right?

You received your answers. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean that repeating the same thing over and over again is going to solve the problems.

Actually what you guys do now isn't going to provide solutions... in fact it is doing the opposite... you create problems.(dejavu :rolleyes: )

You really need to learn how to deal with it... 

...meaning, MOVE ON DUDE!!!  :mellow:

For more info, look at my wikipage

#7 Dodo Moron

Dodo Moron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

No you admins didn"t explain at least not entirely why you banned Nickliama aka Scarf the same you didn"t provide answers for what CC has been temp ban god forbid perm ban on this forum as well as HailAstrid.What the three of them are guilty for,On what basis are your conclusion that quote

"we clearly explained the reason/s of CheetahCurtis"s ban as well as the reason,why threads were deleted/locked as you said",So please tell us what are the reasons for once and for all !!!,This forum is meant for constructive debate and activity and with common sense.We are not stupid not knowing that,we want to debate constructively but you admins don"t let us by constant locked threads etc.

#FreeCC

#FreeNickakaScarf

#FreeAstrid

I agree.

Also to tommot, I'm blind lol. 

#8 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:18 PM

I agree.

Also to tommot, I'm blind lol. 

Even a blind person can read... poor excuse considering you response

Your joke is a fail!

You guys want constructive debate on these matters, but all you do so far is repeating the same words... again.

So much for being constructive  :rolleyes:

For more info, look at my wikipage

#9 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:58 PM

Even a blind person can read... poor excuse considering you response

Your joke is a fail!

You guys want constructive debate on these matters, but all you do so far is repeating the same words... again.

So much for being constructive  :rolleyes:

A totally blind person can't read unless it is provided in braille or a similar system, and they've learnt to use it.

I have been constructive in many threads.

#10 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:35 PM

Dear Citizens,

I'm sorry but I have disagreed with you

http://prnt.sc/cd2x51

Your answer to CC's temp ban to me is so vague that it literally could have been anything.

Did you ban him for posting in every topic

or

For creating a thread in the Politics area about who ESO (A political party) should run/support for the CP election.

or

Did I miss something entirely.

#11 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:09 PM

I'm sorry but I have disagreed with you

http://prnt.sc/cd2x51

Your answer to CC's temp ban to me is so vague that it literally could have been anything.

Did you ban him for posting in every topic

or

For creating a thread in the Politics area about who ESO (A political party) should run/support for the CP election.

or

Did I miss something entirely.

It hasn't been explained to me properly so here is the warning points list I made:

- 1 warning point for commenting on a piece of fan art
- 2 warning points for continuing a conversation

- 1 warning point for thanking someone after they gave me advice

#12 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

LMAO XD

This game is actually impressive. It's motto should be, "Buy Packs Or Be Banned!".

Seriously though. Can this game not even provide a constructive reason for banning people anymore?

• Alex Popovic likes this

#13 Alex Popovic

Alex Popovic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

I"ve agree with CC and with jhon too

@tommot don"t take me wrong but we are getting constructive debate and seeking for answer.Neither we got,only 3 perm ban and possibly 4(me) : :o

#14 Alex Popovic

Alex Popovic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:19 PM

LMAO XD

This game is actually impressive. It's motto should be, "Buy Packs Or Be Banned!".

Seriously though. Can this game not even provide a constructive reason for banning people anymore?

Exactly jhon

#15 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:28 PM

Okay, so we're not exactly going to get anywhere with this.

CC - I'm sure you are more aware of what you have posted and where you have been posting as well as how relevant the posts were to the conversation. You have the official reason in the warning as per the reason of the warning and the content block.

With regards to Scarf he should be more than aware of what he has. The forum has spam protection as far as I'm aware so it will prevent from multiple threads being created when clicking the button once or multiple times.

Furthermore, we're not really going to have a public debate about someone's penalties. If the person affected believes that the penalties applied were incorrect on the forums, as there is no appeal function they are more than welcome to send us a ticket through the Contact page of eRepublik. We would only discuss the warnings of the people affected directly with them.

Now, as I believe this answers the question(s) as per the penalties and how more information can be obtained, this thread will be locked.

Any further threads about this matter will be taken as spam, will be locked or removed and the author may be penalised.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poo, moderators, gestapo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users