VoodooMike71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationeUK

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:08 PM

Locked again. No surprises there.

However, at least it seems that the moderators' strategy when dealing with this kind of thing is becoming a little more clear. Here's how (I think) it goes...

1. Someone asks a complaint-related question.
  2. The moderators respond with the vaguest reply they can muster, which includes no actual information.
  3. The original complainant notes the unsatisfactory response.
  4. The moderators say "we've answered that" and close the thread.
  5. The original complainant complains that they still haven't answered.
  6. The moderators accuse the complainant of spamming, go on the offensive and start threatening or implementing sanctions.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

In the process of doing this, the moderators fail to address the original complaint or question, but claim that they have and then accuse the complainant of causing trouble.

The proof? Ask CheetahCurtis if he knows why he received a temporary ban. Then check through the various #freeCC! topics on this forum (all of which are now locked). Different moderators have done exactly the same thing (some more politely than others) without fail across the board. And I'm sure they'll do the same again this time. In fact, I've just set up the next thread in preparation, and I'm sure that too will be locked or deleted before it's even used.

So, as I've said before - I'll continue. and I'll keep doing this until:

1. The moderators provide a clear answer to a simple question - why was CC banned?
  2. The moderators ban me as well

I would prefer the former, but I'm expecting the latter. If that's what happens, then - quite frankly - I really won't give a shit.

PS - here's how the moderators closed off the last thread. It seems that by asking a question they've repeatedly failed to answer, the "matter will be taken as spam".

Okay, so we're not exactly going to get anywhere with this.

CC - I'm sure you are more aware of what you have posted and where you have been posting as well as how relevant the posts were to the conversation. You have the official reason in the warning as per the reason of the warning and the content block.

With regards to Scarf he should be more than aware of what he has. The forum has spam protection as far as I'm aware so it will prevent from multiple threads being created when clicking the button once or multiple times.

Furthermore, we're not really going to have a public debate about someone's penalties. If the person affected believes that the penalties applied were incorrect on the forums, as there is no appeal function they are more than welcome to send us a ticket through the Contact page of eRepublik. We would only discuss the warnings of the people affected directly with them.

Now, as I believe this answers the question(s) as per the penalties and how more information can be obtained, this thread will be locked.

Any further threads about this matter will be taken as spam, will be locked or removed and the author may be penalised.

Thank you for your cooperation.

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC!

#freeCC! 

Edited by VoodooMike71, 07 September 2016 - 01:13 PM.

Omnia mihi lingua Graeca sunt

:blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:19 PM

Dude

Stop spamming!!!