• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 mntn8

mntn8

• Administrators
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:45 PM

Dear Citizens,

Even if he is believed to be all-powerful (and a know-it-all), Plato needs your help.

Right now, he is interested in finding out Military Units from your Country which would be considered "newbie friendly". What does this mean? Military Units which have programs to accommodate new Citizens or ones where new players would feel welcome and part of the eRepublik Community.

Why do we need this information? Because we are working on something which will make it easier for a new Citizen to join a Military Unit, as we consider this to be a very important step in the eLife of a Citizen.

After giving it a thought and if you are willing to lend old Plato a hand, please submit your 3 most active Military Units via Ticketing System, in the Game Support department, with the subject: [Your Country] New Citizens Military Unit.

Thank you! We are looking forward to hearing from you!

• Gulitiwi, Web Carioca and Ilias the Greek like this

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:46 PM

Hi

#3 konj v paljto

konj v paljto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:27 PM

done :3

#4 Kentavr

Kentavr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationRussia, Khabarovsk

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:26 PM

I don't know, but I've been told...

#5 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

Every MU in eUK feels as empty as the other...

#6 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:26 AM

Dear Citizens,

Even if he is believed to be all-powerful (and a know-it-all), Plato needs your help.

Right now, he is interested in finding out Military Units from your Country which would be considered "newbie friendly". What does this mean? Military Units which have programs to accommodate new Citizens or ones where new players would feel welcome and part of the eRepublik Community.

New citiziens? Are you for real?
Why would a new citizen stay in this game?
They either just 1 click (train button) for 6-12 months and nothing else or spend euros for IK pack.
Sure a new citizen desire is spend money as fast as he/she joins erepublik.
+Now every1 can change div and fight where the new citizens are fighting too, so what's the point for them to stay here?

Maybe change this game, so the new citizen actually stays here, because now every1 leave quite fast (and not only new citizens).
After this change you can make them to join MUs.

• Zordacz, draivis, Pschemy and 7 others like this

#7 zazgan85

zazgan85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:55 AM

Do you ever finish, what you start?

Where are the higher Q houses, that give extra energy regen as promised?

Where is the airforce training center and the higher lvl weapons and factories?

Maybe that would interest the new players, since with your "smart" division switching and IK packs, the old millitary model is not suitable for them.

• Hatbatamado, JomyKet and Coronel Fedecker like this

#8 Andre3567

Andre3567

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:38 PM

It would be easier to know which Military Units are newbie friendly if the game would allow them to stay with us for more then a few days.

The way the game is right now a newbie is either mentally challenged and doesn't understand how much he is in a disadvantage or he quits after a couple days.

• Pschemy, eclank, Dark Eternal and 1 other like this

#9 Kherehabath

Kherehabath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:54 PM

Hahahahaha so funny xdddd

Im still waiting for changes announced in march.

Die Plato, pls.

• Rastafu likes this

#10 EBM

EBM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCiudad de los Reyes

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:42 PM

Che plato, cerrĂ¡ el server. Se digno
Recuerda: La Cupula Nunca Muere
About me: Antiterrorista Exterminador de truchos y truchas / Tramero retirado

#11 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:24 PM

No matter how friendly an MU is for a new player, when they enter a battle and see in D1 people that shouldn't be there (IK/MP), they will soon lose any interest in staying in this game.

• Bayreuth58, Braxvil, eclank and 8 others like this

#12 Pschemy

Pschemy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:35 PM

I'd had a plan to run such a MU, specialized in aerial. But when I see YOU don't make a simple little step to improve what you started 3 months ago, then there won't remain any enthusiasm for me to spend time on Running a MU which even doesn't have a simple leaderboard, or you can't sort your fighters by their aerial rank!

And of course I assume I don't need to say that there's no room for a newbie in ground battles. And if you're seeking a babyboom in the game you HAVE TO improve the game experience for them in aerial module :P
  • farimah, Varvarin1976 and Coronel Fedecker like this

#13 Pyrr

Pyrr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:51 PM

HAHAHA this really makes me laugh...but really im laughing. 

You are really mad people whoever you are working in that office or whatever it is...Dont you realize in what stage the game is ? 

I mean what the heck are you talking about really? New players? MU for new players? 

You must be kidding me and what i can say to you is 

WAKE THE HELL UP GUYS BEFORE THIS GAME WILL DIE....

Im playing it since 2010 and im really telling you WAKE UP ! Before you lose it...You have totally screwed the game up lately and i think you dont have anymore time or chance to make it right now... this wont do it that for sure... you need to look back and see where you went wrong in the first place... before asking stuff like this... this is nonsence...first and formous you started Air divisions 3 months ago and there is still no training grounds for them??? People already reached the last rank what can be reached in them and still no training grounds...Second you added maverick pack to the game whick totaly killed divisions and there is no conversation about new players comming here in this stage... i mean what is the point of starting all over again? Maverick pack means they cant fight because they will be too weak to do so even if they do a guy comes from D4 and do 1 hit and overhit them...they need to be 3-4 years on 2 click mode in order to reach some STR point than they can compete with the rest..there is guys in D1 with 140k STR are you aware of that ??? How a new player will reach 140k STR?? You know how long it takes to reach 140K???? ill say 5 years...who is crazy to two click every day for 5 years??? and even if they do untill they get to the point of 140K the old players who started 2010 for example will be 250k+ ??? So do consider what im talking about here and just WAKE THE HELL UP OR JUST KILL THIS GAME AND SAVE US FROM STUPIDIY.

• plasticola, M3gatr0m, Dark Eternal and 5 others like this

#14 pumburi

pumburi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:57 PM

Mu

#15 Web Carioca

Web Carioca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:13 PM

What would help to integrate the soldiers the military unit is to make the management of industries.

The option of creating a holding company from the military unit.
Having a warehouse collective.
Having a tool for distribution of supplies.

We must not forget that any changes in military units need to support two pillars: bureaucracy and facilitation to accede to damage.
  • eclank, M3gatr0m, Dark Eternal and 1 other like this
4344220-1.png

#16 eclank

eclank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:28 PM

A lot of you guys are complaining about the MP, but the real newbies were equally screwed with the IK and the holders. At the end of the day, you have a division meant for new players full of people with +100k strength, it doesn't really matter if those guys have a I or a IV in their profiles.

A max-hit based division system has been a must for a very long time and now it's too late to fix this mess.

Maybe (just maybe) if you guys had implemented some improvements in the politics and economy modules (instead of destroying the first one with the Dictatorships and letting the second one rot with almost no profitable factories) the new players would still have something interesting to do while they stack up in strength and rank. But with most communities almost dead, no politics, no economy and almost no articles (as a result of that), do you really expect new players to stay in a game were they can choose between fighting people with 150k strength at the ground battles or people with 1000 energy bars at the sky battles?

Edited by eclank, 17 October 2016 - 03:29 PM.

• Norsk_gr, ronnyJnrJnr, Web Carioca and 4 others like this

5dxn.png

#17 Master_rg

Master_rg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:32 PM

Of course it would be awesome to give you a list of military units, but as you got direct access to the most accurate data by just taking a look at your database, you could statistically detect in which military unit most of the new players survive and therefore see which units (may) fit your needs. You could even check for recurring item-transfers from specific accounts as those new citizens are mostly included in something like commune work or stuff like that. 

Last but not least I'm still waiting for a developer log of september with some information about the stuff you did in the specific month - I'm just looking for some transparency and a bit of dedication in order to get in touch with the eR community. I hope you remember that this was something we all have spoken about when Mr. Alexis Bonte released his post some months ago? Maybe some more information about the planned future (and features) of eR would be great too, because somehow.. we don't get any new input these days.. but who am I to judge?

However, you may thought it already: You won't get any MU lists from me in this post, instead you have come for an outstanding chocolate chip cookie recipe which I recently found, I hope you like it as much as your MU lists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips, or chunks
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon fine salt

Directions
1. Evenly position 2 racks in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. (on convection setting if you have it.) Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone sheets. (If you only have 1 baking sheet, let it cool completely between batches.)

2. Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave on medium power until melted. (Alternatively melt in a small saucepan.) Cool slightly. Whisk the sugars, eggs, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.

3. Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon; take care not to over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips or chunks.

4. Scoop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared pans. Wet hands slightly and roll the dough into balls. Space the cookies about 2-inches apart on the pans. Bake, until golden, but still soft in the center, 12 to 16 minutes, depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies. Transfer hot cookies with a spatula to a rack to cool. Serve.

5. Store cookies in a tightly sealed container for up to 5 days.

For a Rocky Road Bar:
1. Lightly butter a 9 by 13-inch baking pan. Make the batter as per cookie recipe and fold in 1 cup chopped walnuts along with the chocolate chips. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake until the edges are light brown and the batter sets, about 45 minutes. Cool slightly and cover surface with 4 cups marshmallows and 1 cup chocolate chips. Broil at least 8 inches from the heat until marshmallows turn golden brown, about 2 minutes. (Keep an eye on the marshmallows, and turn the pan frequently--they go from golden to char in a wink.) Cool, cut and serve.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Icurlybear, BeIIenus and 11 others like this

Find useful eRepublik tools at www.eRepublik-Deutschland.de

3450472-1.png

#18 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

i am too bored to read or work it out. but a better chat system!  it is so hard to have conversation with the character limit in the chats.  it is hard to put multipl people per message.   it is too hard to communicate with people in game. thus it is nearly impossible to talk to new players to help them. 

i think you need to make chating a piece of cake that would be most beneficial for me. 

also if you have a basic combat order with "printed money.  have every single battels have the game fund a combate order so people can have fun eaning money fightint this will cause them to fidn a military unti to learn how to fight harder! 

i only do things if i get piad,  thus paying me tofight would enrcourage me to fight more!   and if there was more currency in the game players would buy more gold to get lots of currency to fund themselves! 

and players would buy more gold to upgrade their training centers to get more money from combat orders. 

and people would use more wepaons to do more damage! thus people would buy more gold to build more factoreis! 

as long as you are going to keep us in a deflation cycle the game is not going to thrive. you should adjust up gold prices by 3% a month to make people happy! 

#19 Gideonn

Gideonn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

I love this dish. Try to cook it, recipe is on Croatian, do not be lazy to use Google translator. Plato, eRep newbies would love to taste it! http://www.coolinari...ki-cobanac-no1/

Edited by Gideonn, 17 October 2016 - 04:02 PM.

• Master_rg likes this

#20 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:16 PM

also if you have a basic combat order with "printed money.  have every single battels have the game fund a combate order so people can have fun eaning money fightint this will cause them to fidn a military unti to learn how to fight harder! 

i only do things if i get piad,  thus paying me tofight would enrcourage me to fight more!   and if there was more currency in the game players would buy more gold to get lots of currency to fund themselves!

... which would to a major part benefit people who are dealing lots of damage and also cause inflation to rise. Good idea, let's fuck up the game even more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestions, military unit, new players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users