• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hertroun

Hertroun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:35 PM

Hi Guys, my first time here, and I came to share an idea I had about the current dictatorship system.

So in eRepublik, many countries adopted a democratic dictatorship system to protect themselves from possible PTOs.

But from what I saw watching the game in general, this kind of government ends to distance some beginners because many is interested in the policy which the game offers, but to see that is implanted dictatorshipbecause of lack of knowledge of the game end up quitting the game

So I was thinking to myself how to make this more dynamic model for the concept of dictatorship is pretty cool, but the way that is being executed disrupts things a little.

Then I thought about something I have called the counter-revolution, which would be a period of 1 or 2 days after implantation of the dictatorship that would allow the country that suffered the dictatorship a second chance for FREE fight, after this period the value back to the same.

I think this will improve as well countries can maintain a democracy without being afraid to take a PTO, since it may fight again more organized, and will make anyone want to make a PTO think better on how to make leaving the game more strategic.

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:43 AM

There's nothing good about the Dictatorship Module, and it should be removed from the game.

The game is called eRepublik for a reason.

They said they would add a cost levied against a Dictator to maintain his status, but like almost everything they have yet to implement it.

Game sucks.

• eclank and jhon247 like this

#3 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

^^

Agreed

• Hertroun likes this