• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 mntn8

mntn8

• Administrators
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:36 PM

Dear Commanders, Captains, Members and Recruits,

Take a look at your Military Unit page and tell us what you think about the upgrade!

The new layout offers more information, is more user friendly and has new features.

In the upper part of the display, you can check out all the decorations your Military Unit has won along its glorious history. The improved layout also allows you to see the history of the Combat Orders set for the last 3 months, showing the amount of Cash spent in each Division. On the Members page you can see all your fellow members and their status. In order to get a better grasp of their abilities, the lists can be sorted out by Strength, Damage, Daily Orders completed, Medals and Ranks, either in an ascending or descending order. Or, if you are only interested in one particular member, you can simply search for them.

Furthermore, from now on public Military Units will be visible even while you are logged out.

If you do not enjoy the new page for some reasons you can still access the old one until a decision to retire the old format will be taken.

Lastly, if you have any feedback about this new update, please let us know!

Check it out now! https://www.erepubli...p-home/military

• Zordacz, PastorAleman, Master_rg and 2 others like this

#2 Prince Rezo

Prince Rezo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:04 PM

Pretty but honestly useless...

If no change is made in the actual game, this is just makeup.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Dante Ross, Citizen 2806484 and 2 others like this

6ZS2Wcp.png

#3 costin1989

costin1989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:08 PM

for military unit members' section i would like to see an ALL TIME filter because there are some unclear situations: 

for example you select last week filter, but you see all time strength, military rank and aviation rank but only last week medals and damage

• Piran likes this

#4 Pisco Soares

Pisco Soares

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:43 PM

COs history should not be visible for players from another MU

The list of members must have "last week", "2 weeks later" like the weekly leader board. Otherwise it lacks some interest.

• Piran likes this

#5 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:04 PM

Useless.

Have you thought about that the only thing you get with such this changes is to annoy the players?

First fix the game, then the makeup, please.

• ronnyJnrJnr and JomyKet like this

#6 trimafadzi

trimafadzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:23 PM

I need information about when was the last fight of each member. Because I kick those who were not active within a certain number of days.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Web Carioca and Piran like this

#7 costin1989

costin1989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

why do we have 2 buttons for recover energy in battlefield, why do we have 2 buttons for statistics in battlefield, etc  make some clear

• Edna Uebel likes this

#8 Alex.L

Alex.L

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:29 PM

It looks nice and has some useful things, would be a lie if I told otherwise.

But I don't really think this was the TOP priority, the thing that should have been done ASAP.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Citizen 2806484 and JomyKet like this

#9 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:28 PM

1. The complete list of DOs should also be available on the main page.

2. There should be a counter shown in every battle set for a DO.

3. Commanders/captains should be able to set DOs/COs directly on the battle page.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Web Carioca and Citizen 2806484 like this

#10 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:14 PM

Where are the Halloween missions? Did you work only on this page for the last 3 months? 

screenshot-414.png

#11 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:18 PM

Pretty but honestly useless...

If no change is made in the actual game, this is just makeup.

Hey!
With the new make over of the MU page it does provide a lot more information such as the CO history or daily orders as well as more stats about the members. These are details that we are often asked by commanders, in order to help them with managing their unit.

COs history should not be visible for players from another MU

The list of members must have "last week", "2 weeks later" like the weekly leader board. Otherwise it lacks some interest.

That is a worth suggestion, we're currently looking into that one.

I need information about when was the last fight of each member. Because I kick those who were not active within a certain number of days.

It is indeed something that used to be displayed on the old page. Passed it on to see whether it can be added in the nearer future.

why do we have 2 buttons for recover energy in battlefield, why do we have 2 buttons for statistics in battlefield, etc  make some clear

As far as I can see everything should be fine, can you please confirm if you still see 2 buttons?

Where are the Halloween missions? Did you work only on this page for the last 3 months?

Don't worry, Halloween isn't on until Monday :)

• Web Carioca and Citizen 2806484 like this

#12 Juanek

Juanek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:15 PM

I like it a lot. Lot of useful info and good design.

#13 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:17 PM

Hey!

With the new make over of the MU page it does provide a lot more information such as the CO history or daily orders as well as more stats about the members. These are details that we are often asked by commanders, in order to help them with managing their unit.

I think what was meant to be said was that eRep labs promised changes the politics and other areas of the game prior to the company update thing. These need more attention than the MU page and are much more wanted by your average player. And there arent many MU's that have enough active fighters to put this into practice anymore. Maybe if this had come out say 3 years ago then it would have been a different story.

• Citizen 2806484 and JomyKet like this

#14 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:02 AM

How does a Commander set a Motto?

#15 costin1989

costin1989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:07 AM

@Gucio this is what i mean 945836a14386460d976899709328b73d.pnghttp://prntscr.com/czxg6r

• Web Carioca and Edna Uebel like this

#16 Paul Tyndale

Paul Tyndale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:10 PM

Problem with this change is that whatever its merits and benefits - while you fiddle, Rome still burns!

When I started some 7 years ago the eUK had a population somewhere up around 8,000 - yet this term for Congress elections we only had 35 candidates across the 5 main parties for 40 seats.   If not enough people are prepared to stand to fill the seats available and get 5 Gold, does that not suggest there is a problem and something is very seriously wrong?

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#17 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:06 PM

Everything about it is just fine...

...except 1 thing!

The MU description, this: 

MU_info_description_display.png

Currently the MU info tab does not display this information. There is a small little spot for the MU motto, But i miss the description which i would think is very important to see when looking for a new MU.

I hope you would keep a spot free for this as i really don't want to loose this part of the MU page.

• Piran and trimafadzi like this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#18 Prince Rezo

Prince Rezo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:17 PM

Hey!

MU Commanders have also been asking to be able to modify the Daily Order rewards or having a MU storage to be able to help its military members better outfitted for war.

• trimafadzi and Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov like this

6ZS2Wcp.png

#19 TimeForRevenge

TimeForRevenge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:05 PM

Many MUs have individual outfitting based on the exact activity of each member. They use the information about how many fights did each member made the day before when calculating the amount of equipment they send to each members. It still is available in the old page for now, but keep in mind that it's the ONLY piece of information about how many HITS (not killsa player has done in the last day and it should be added on the new page as well since hits are vital in efficiently and fairly equipping MU members.

ee70bbd4d4534a6aa49d8617fce31435.png

• googoodoll, ronnyJnrJnr, Web Carioca and 3 others like this

#20 trimafadzi

trimafadzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:46 AM

Why is the aviation damage still 0 ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: military unit, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users