8 replies to this topic

#1 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:43 PM

I think there should be a Guerrilla Medal for every 25 or 50 guerrilla fights won.

I checked the "rankings" of the guerrilla fights won by citizens of my country and only 2 players (including me) has used the guerrilla fights module in the past 7 days.

https://www.erepubli...rilla/weekly/23

If you want more active players on eRepublik, I think it would be a good idea to start awarding players for using a module that nobody actually uses at the moment.

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:47 PM

But first fix the actual module. If a new player loses his first fight, he won't have bonus and he will lose every other fight, because opponents have +2 damage per hit.

This system is 52d3c38c90fc47aab4755da3cf69bd16.png

I refuse to play this module, until I have equal chance to win an opponent. 

EDIT: OP you have +2 damage.

32e9217087c047c2b35ee2952a547edb.png

Of course you will want a medal. Why don't you say something about the bonus damage system?

Edited by LIKE A B0SS, 22 November 2016 - 02:55 PM.

screenshot-414.png

#3 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

EDIT: OP you have +2 damage.

32e9217087c047c2b35ee2952a547edb.png

Of course you will want a medal. Why don't you say something about the bonus damage system?

I actually had to work my way to having a 2:1 ratio. When Guerrilla was first introduced, I had really low strength because I didn't have upgraded Training Buildings. My ratio was was very low, something like 10-20. In my profile, you can see that on 2,246 (133 days after Guerrilla had come out), I finally got the 2:1 ratio with 54-27 wins/losses.

I believe anyone can get a 2:1 ratio if they fight smart and logically.

#4 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:27 PM

adLiq8.jpg

Me too? In how many years?

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

#5 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:06 PM

adLiq8.jpg

Me too? In how many years?

There's a point where you lose so much without fighting strategically that there's no coming back from. The reason why I have so few fights is because I never fight without the elite items.

#6 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:45 PM

I actually had to work my way to having a 2:1 ratio. When Guerrilla was first introduced, I had really low strength because I didn't have upgraded Training Buildings. My ratio was was very low, something like 10-20. In my profile, you can see that on 2,246 (133 days after Guerrilla had come out), I finally got the 2:1 ratio with 54-27 wins/losses.

Someone has to lose for you to win ;) Not everyone can have a 2:1 ratio.

#7 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:51 PM

Great another bullshit medal in a dead game.

#8 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:58 AM

There's a point where you lose so much without fighting strategically that there's no coming back from.

What do you mean without fighting strategically? My loses were all strategical. It was back in early GF mechanics, where GF Dance was a valid strategy, win or lose, and elite items were useless against stronger opponents with over +10 to damage over me.

#9 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

What do you mean without fighting strategically? My loses were all strategical. It was back in early GF mechanics, where GF Dance was a valid strategy, win or lose, and elite items were useless against stronger opponents with over +10 to damage over me.

There are some players that fought very strategically to bring their wins back from a 2:1 ratio deficit. I had to win over 20 fights in order to get 1:1 ratio, and then even more to get 2:1.

1) Save X-items for 3-4 months until people run out of them

2) Moving is a very good strategy, it forces the opponent to react, so you can predict what they'd do and surprise them

3) Predict grenades throws and make your opponent miss with yours

I did this when I first began and I have +0 extra damage fighters win against me multiple times as well. When your opponent runs out of a weapon, you either move towards or away from them, forcing them to switch weapons. Once they're switched, you move back causing your opponent to miss and land your own hit. They lose a turn having to switch weapons again. You can do this multiple times and it depends if your opponent is fighting strategically or not.

A lot of people have bad records because they don't know how to fight strategically even though there are people who had disadvantages and managed to get a lot of wins because of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users