#1 Syz2

Syz2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Firstly, what kind of soldier comes into to battle with an almost empty clip? Is it too much to ask to have your weapons reloaded whenever you star a guerrilla fight? As far as I know there is no way to do this besides go into a battle and reload all your weapons while the enemy fires at you. Its just logical for you to have your weapons fully loaded before you engage in battle.

Secondly, it is a bother to have to change your weapon before entering guerrilla fights. The weapon you place in the slot to be the weapon carried when the fight begins should stay that way. People are most likely to have a preference of a starting weapon and trying to remember to switch it after a battle is annoying. Please let the weapons return to the slots from before the battle.

Edited by Syz2, 12 August 2013 - 08:01 PM.

#2 Aarin Wong

Aarin Wong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMalaysia | eSerb | eMy

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

Firstly, what kind of soldier comes into to battle with an almost empty clip? Is it too much to ask to have your weapons reloaded whenever you star a guerrilla fight? As far as I know there is no way to do this besides go into a battle and reload all your weapons while the enemy fires at you. Its just logical for you to have your weapons fully loaded before you engage in battle.

Secondly, it is a bother to have to change your weapon before entering guerrilla fights. The weapon you place in the slot to be the weapon carried when the fight begins should stay that way. People are most likely to have a preference of a starting weapon and trying to remember to switch it after a battle is annoying. Please let the weapons return to the slots from before the battle.

Totally agree, I abandon guerilla fights for a while because of this. I hope admin will note this things and make change where possible.
Some people are tired of it.

• Syz2 likes this

Profile Link
Valuable Posts Makes Difference

#3 Esco

Esco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:13 AM

Agreed, signed.

Plus one suggestion:

If enemy flee in a battle, the remaining player considered a winner.

#4 Nelkosan

Nelkosan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:32 AM

Totally agree with the first paragraph. Is ridiculously illogical go to battle with the gun unloaded.

Respect at the second point... I usually have to buy new stuff after a guerrilla fight, so I check my weapons too. Also, almost every time you fight you consume you main weapon, so is logical that the last weapon you had used becomes in your main.

I hope I have explained it well  :(

kife.jpg

#5 Luke Braferd

Luke Braferd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationClassified Information

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

agreed. guerilla fights is stupid things.
to change weapons you need a round, wtf.
to reload you need a round, also you used gun which is unloaded(have no ammo, let's say. 1/4(shotgun) or 1/3(submachine gun) 

With thrill and risk, I sharpen my nerves. I'm someone who would bet even under the worst circumstances. just remember life is not a game    
Meet me In game
---->Luke

ibnjUuEF3P9rg1.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guerrilla, fight, change

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users