•     

Photo

Hey There, Long Time Since I've Been Here.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheLazySamurai

TheLazySamurai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:31 AM

Hey eRepublik citizens, its been about 6 years since I played according to my sign up date and some estimates, but now with eRepublik on Facebook, and me looking for both nostalgia and games with a little more depth, I figured I'd check back in. Anything way to get caught up on the history since like a month after the version 2 update? That was the one where the battle system of a wall was replaced with hexagons and Civ style combat. Do the Canadian Rangers still exist? Is eCanada still starving because minimum wage is like half of whats needed to buy the lowest food tier per day? Is there any way to restart my character since I didn't do much and its probably best to start fresh anyways? I didn't get any combat experience after the wall style battles were changed.

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:25 AM

Well it is more pay-to-play now then ever before.

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:14 PM

Well hello there and welcome back to erep.

There are a lot of useful topics here, so do explore.

Don't forget to check the Rules of this forum to avoid any mistakes.

I can"t speak about the current status of Canada, but in many (mostly small ones) communities they are more or less mute and only around to click a few buttons now and then. Most players just sit there waiting for nothing to happen.

Other then that... it is a fairly different game compared to 6 years ago. 

... enjoy playing(i hope).   ;)

For more info, look at my wikipage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users