• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Caucasian Rebel

Caucasian Rebel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:07 PM

Hello guys, as you see last 2 months many players have left the game because of eRevollution and another games like that, first reason why this happening is unbalanced eWorld, there's 3 ally hegemon countries which can fully conquer world without any problem, second reason is also about unbalanced power between players for example one strong player can go to any weak country and establish a dictatorship i'm repeating ONLY ONE PLAYER CAN DO THIS! 

These 2 reason causes that: players keep finding new games like erepublik and going into them for make their country strongest.

Initiative: fully reload erepublik delete accounts and restore IRL country borders or create new server for new LIFE. why people will return in this game after reload? because this game is better than many other (interface, game mechanics, design, good admins :P and many other reasons why erep is better...) 

Thanks for attention :) 

(Sorry for my bad english i hope you get this)

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:41 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble but this game sux and will continue to be a money pit.

• Caucasian Rebel likes this

#3 Caucasian Rebel

Caucasian Rebel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble but this game sux and will continue to be a money pit.

Unfortunately you are right. If you have money to spend in game you have power... but there's chance to stop dying of this game, if admin thinks right game will return its reputation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users