2 replies to this topic

#1 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

Hi Plato, my dear. I was thinking what fteature would benefit both you and the players/communities.
This is my proposal. Introduce DEPLOYEMENT. It's the easiest feature to introduce you'll hear about.

SUMMARIZED:

Put a multiplier to the total influence per division made in some round, according to the total amount of levels of the players taking part to the battle on that side, in that division, up to some maximum you decide.

HOW IT WOULD WORK:
A few examples:

Some battle, division 1, minute 0:39:42, 5 players fought and their total levels are 133. The maximum multiplier is 2.00 for 200 levels, so that side only achieves a Deployement rate of 1.33, which will be the multiplier used to calculate the total influence on that side. On the other side, division 1, same minute, 11 players fought and their total levels are 304. The maximum multiplier is 2.00, so that side only achieves a Deployement rate of 2.00, which will be their multiplier. Higher division, higher multiplier. Anyway that would apply only to the total influence, and not to the individual one, of course.

WHY IT WOULD BENEFIT PLAYERS/COMMUNITIES:
Players would start to search for soldiers again, while now they just put COs, because it won't be enough to have damage, you will also need a certain number of players. Commanders and MoDs will take care of the start of rounds, setting COs or rallying soldiers fast, to achieve immediately the best Deployement rate. Even newbies would feel important, cause if they take care of the battles, they will be able to grant a good Deployement rate to their country, as much as they take care of it.

WHY IT WOULD BENEFIT PLATO:

Maverick Pack would have more sense, and more buyers, since all people involved in playing actively would want to be able to raise the deployement rate in all the divisions. Players wouldn't probably leave as much as now, because they would perceive to be more useful, even if they wouldn't consume more resources (AWS traffic and stuff), because they wouldn't need to stay online during all the round, but just at the start.

EPIC:

If it was for me, I would of course consider the possibility to use such a feature to increase the chances for the players to make a battle epic, but since it's not up to me, I doubt that would happen. Anyway you can discuss on it guys.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES:

A "mini maverick" factory could be created. Using 5 food units of every kind between Q1 and Q6, anyone could create daily a "mini maverick candy" which would allow to shoot up to 3 shots in any division (so that wouldn't affect epics, and people would still buy Maverick pack).

Have a nice time you all.

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:36 PM

giv me epics in d4 jeez....

screenshot-414.png

#3 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:59 AM

I don't see the point

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: War, Influence, Military, Players, Divisions, Battle, Countries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users