•     

Photo

Introduce Mpp's Cap

MPP Fix Plato

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Cap for MPPs?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Should we have a cap for MPPs?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 KristapsM9

KristapsM9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

Hello! ^^

Today I counted how many real war battles we have. At this time there were 48 battles and 39 of them were TWs. So - everyone is doing some TW and nothing is going on. So there also fades last pieces of "fun" from this game..

In my opinion:

Why we have TWs all the time is because everyone is a friend of someone that are friend to someone who is our own friend..

Maybe there are some countries that would like to prefer a real war instead of TW with someone but they are stopped because, when they attack 1st, they lose all common MPP's with enemy and that is it!

Defender starts to cry about invasion and everyone runs for help and humiliates attacker just because they wanted some real action.

My suggestion for this:

Introduce MPP cap.

Each country can have only 3-5 MPP's.

They are free from charge.

They don't expire.

Country would have to drop 1 of previous MPP to sign a new one when cap is reached.

Of course Alliances would be more useless than they are now, but would still function. When a country is in an Alliance they can't attack any other country that are in the same Alliance.

IMO then there would be much less hesitation and obstacles to start a REAL war with some country or group of countries.

What do You think?

Edited by KristapsM9, 06 February 2017 - 08:10 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MPP, Fix, Plato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users