As no admin seems to bother to answer I estimate they are still very busy thinking about what the actual event that will start next week will look like. So here’s my suggestion to help you out;
- For starters, the gained extra energy recovery that was gained during the first week stays active during the remainder of the event (from week one a player has max 60/6min or 80/6min with PP)
- In week two of the event the players can gain the same energy recovery extra's, therefore adding extra energy recovery to the already higher recovery players have resulting in a max energy recovery at the end of the week of 110/130 depending on whether or not the player possess a PP.
- This extra energy recovery also lasts until the end of the event.
- As this higher energy recovery will have a large influence on the needed energy storage during the week one can gain extra energy centres as well that stay in place until the end of the event. Not those tiny ones, but real ones so let’s say at least one of 1.000 and 2.000 (the latter being an extra one, not one only adding a week or so to the one players get from BP).
- If a player reaches 50k prestige at the end of week 2 the player gains the Bronze Prestige Hunter medal that comes with 50 Gold and 50 EB’s.
- Week three has the same rewards when it comes to gaining extra energy. Perhaps at a bit higher PP level, but not necessary given the potential rewards for players that missed the first two weeks. (Explained later on)
- Also yet another EC is given. Say a 5k one adding to a total of 8k EC capacity above what the player normally has. Sounds like to much? Well, given the fact a player can be at a max of 180/6min or 1.800/hr it lasts only 4hr and 27 minutes to be filled so I don't think so.
- If a player reaches 90k prestige at the end of week 3 the players gains a Silver Prestige Hunter medal that comes with 100 Gold and 100 EB’s.
- If a player that did not gain the Bronze medal yet reaches 50k PP this week the player receives the Bronze medal. This player can get the rewards for the Silver medal upon reaching the required PP however this player can NOT receive the Silver medal itself this week.
- Week four? You figured; Yet another energy gain added up to the already available max recovery of 180/6min. However as it’s the final there is even more energy boost to gain. Say up to a total of a 100/6min extra giving a player that scored all the extra recovery during the event and in possession of a PP a stunning 280/6min recovery.
- Naturally one needs extra energy storage so an EC of 7k is rewarded during the event as well resulting in a total extra storage of 15k, which, at 280/6min recovery is fully filled in 5hr and 21 minutes.
- If a player reaches 160k PP at the end of week 4 the players receives de Gold Prestige Medal along with 250 gold, 250 EB's and a PERMANENT 1k EC.
- If a player that has no medals yet reaches 50k PP this week the player receives the Bronze medal and can receive the rewards for the Silver and Gold medal upon reaching the required PP but can however NOT receive the Silver or Gold medals itself.
- If a player that already had the Bronze medal at the start of the final week yet not has the Silver one this player can receive the Silver medal upon reaching 90k PP. This player can receive the rewards for the Gold medal upon reaching the required PP however this player can no longer reach the Gold medal itself.
Edited by Weekstrom, 22 March 2017 - 12:14 PM.