54 replies to this topic

#21 iPSiArt

iPSiArt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

I want to expect, that this Prestige Hunter medal will give for the player something special (some added value), not only decoration on profile. Also i'm sure that admins should provide all the info concerning Prestige hunter medal before or at the beginning of 3416 day.

And really i'm dissapointed concerning admins attention to this game.

This is the only action during maybe ~ 6 months, and if to remember situation 2-3 years ago, when countrys or MU tournaments or Plato actions was 1 time a month or at least 1 time/2 months.

What about Valentines day actions?

What about plans for Easter?

What about Q6/Q7 houses - how much we should wait more? 3 months? 1 year? 3 years? You are crazy optimists if you are thinking that this game will exist so much not investing into entertaintment of players (what about old good Power Spin? Ees, of course some prizes can be changed, but generally is ok to have possibility to win any good items in this game as health buildings or +100% boosters)  and new developments which should be not cosmetical - new skins for packs you are selling, but something really new and useful and this game.

• Jaroslav Kolesnik, I-G-D, plasticola and 3 others like this

#22 faugnero

faugnero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

d'oh

#23 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

who cares about christian celebrations iPSiArt xdxd

• Zordacz and Hostilian like this

#24 SpeeD94

SpeeD94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNa putu za ludilo

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:27 PM

I like when they invite us to discuss here, and none of admins of mods come here to give us answers lol

• ronnyJnrJnr, Hostilian and Jaroslav Kolesnik like this

#25 Alex.L

Alex.L

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

I don't think this energy recovery thing is necessarily a bad update. Actually not bad at all.

For players without packs (or at least Power Pack) having 15 or 17/6 instead of 10/6 early in the Tuesday morning is a huge difference.
For players with packs (or at least Power Pack) having 60/6 or 63/6... doesn't really make any significant difference but at least it doesn't make any harm because energy recovery milestones are placed in between energy bars, not instead of them (as far as I noticed).

Having 2137 energy (for example) instead of 2130 may be a bit annoying but I can live with that

• Jaroslav Kolesnik, M3gatr0m, tommot and 2 others like this

#26 faucoult

faucoult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

meh

#27 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:19 AM

I want to expect, that this Prestige Hunter medal will give for the player something special (some added value), not only decoration on profile. Also i'm sure that admins should provide all the info concerning Prestige hunter medal before or at the beginning of 3416 day.

And really i'm dissapointed concerning admins attention to this game.

This is the only action during maybe ~ 6 months, and if to remember situation 2-3 years ago, when countrys or MU tournaments or Plato actions was 1 time a month or at least 1 time/2 months.

What about Valentines day actions?

What about plans for Easter?

What about Q6/Q7 houses - how much we should wait more? 3 months? 1 year? 3 years? You are crazy optimists if you are thinking that this game will exist so much not investing into entertaintment of players (what about old good Power Spin? Ees, of course some prizes can be changed, but generally is ok to have possibility to win any good items in this game as health buildings or +100% boosters)  and new developments which should be not cosmetical - new skins for packs you are selling, but something really new and useful and this game.

This is a low maintenance game. People keep spending money to fight battles that don't matter.

Until people quit giving eRep money, they'll never make anything new. They'll switch garbage up every 4-6 months and say it's something "new" and people will keep giving them money.

Don't give them money. Either force them to make the game good again or shut this garbage down for good.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Hostilian, faugnero and 1 other like this

#28 VoodooMike71

VoodooMike71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationeUK

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:20 AM

This "challenge" is a bit ... underwhelming.

Omnia mihi lingua Graeca sunt

:blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:

#29 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:11 PM

As no admin seems to bother to answer I estimate they are still very busy thinking about what the actual event that will start next week will look like. So here’s my suggestion to help you out;

- For starters, the gained extra energy recovery that was gained during the first week stays active during the remainder of the event (from week one a player has max 60/6min or 80/6min with PP)

- In week two of the event the players can gain the same energy recovery extra's, therefore adding extra energy recovery to the already higher recovery players have resulting in a max energy recovery at the end of the week of 110/130 depending on whether or not the player possess a PP.

- This extra energy recovery also lasts until the end of the event.

- As this higher energy recovery will have a large influence on the needed energy storage during the week one can gain extra energy centres as well that stay in place until the end of the event. Not those tiny ones, but real ones so let’s say at least one of 1.000 and 2.000 (the latter being an extra one, not one only adding a week or so to the one players get from BP).

- If a player reaches 50k prestige at the end of week 2 the player gains the Bronze Prestige Hunter medal that comes with 50 Gold and 50 EB’s.

- Week three has the same rewards when it comes to gaining extra energy. Perhaps at a bit higher PP level, but not necessary given the potential rewards for players that missed the first two weeks. (Explained later on)

- Also yet another EC is given. Say a 5k one adding to a total of 8k EC capacity above what the player normally has. Sounds like to much? Well, given the fact a player can be at a max of 180/6min or 1.800/hr it lasts only 4hr and 27 minutes to be filled so I don't think so.

- If a player reaches 90k prestige at the end of week 3 the players gains a Silver Prestige Hunter medal that comes with 100 Gold and 100 EB’s.

- If a player that did not gain the Bronze medal yet reaches 50k PP this week the player receives the Bronze medal. This player can get the rewards for the Silver medal upon reaching the required PP however this player can NOT receive the Silver medal itself this week.

- Week four? You figured; Yet another energy gain added up to the already available max recovery of 180/6min. However as it’s the final there is even more energy boost to gain. Say up to a total of a 100/6min extra giving a player that scored all the extra recovery during the event and in possession of a PP a stunning 280/6min recovery.

- Naturally one needs extra energy storage so an EC of 7k is rewarded during the event as well resulting in a total extra storage of 15k, which, at 280/6min recovery is fully filled in 5hr and 21 minutes.

- If a player reaches 160k PP at the end of week 4 the players receives de Gold Prestige Medal along with 250 gold, 250 EB's and a PERMANENT 1k EC.

- If a player that has no medals yet reaches 50k PP this week the player receives the Bronze medal and can receive the rewards for the Silver and Gold medal upon reaching the required PP but can however NOT receive the Silver or Gold medals itself.

- If a player that already had the Bronze medal at the start of the final week yet not has the Silver one this player can receive the Silver medal upon reaching 90k PP. This player can receive the rewards for the Gold medal upon reaching the required PP however this player can no longer reach the Gold medal itself.

Edited by Weekstrom, 22 March 2017 - 12:14 PM.

• iPSiArt, Tomasz92PL, Clorofila and 6 others like this

#30 odan

odan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:06 PM

Spoiler

tumblr_m76659b6qk1qmjpv3o1_500.gif

you've just spend more time typing, then the admins have spend on the game in the past 6 months.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Hostilian, Tomasz92PL and 2 others like this

#31 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

you've just spend more time typing, then the admins have spend on the game in the past 6 months.

Well, I admit I don't hold the keystrokes per minute record, but I ain't that slow either... ;)

#32 Tomasz92PL

Tomasz92PL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

As no admin seems to bother to answer I estimate they are still very busy thinking about what the actual event that will start next week will look like. So here’s my suggestion to help you out;

- For starters, the gained extra energy recovery that was gained during the first week stays active during the remainder of the event (from week one a player has max 60/6min or 80/6min with PP)

- In week two of the event the players can gain the same energy recovery extra's, therefore adding extra energy recovery to the already higher recovery players have resulting in a max energy recovery at the end of the week of 110/130 depending on whether or not the player possess a PP.

- As this higher energy recovery will have a large influence on the needed energy storage during the week one can gain extra energy centres as well that stay in place until the end of the event. Not those tiny ones, but real ones so let’s say at least one of 1.000 and 2.000 (the latter being an extra one, not one only adding a week or so to the one players get from BP).

- If a player reaches 50k prestige at the end of week 2 the player gains the Bronze Prestige Hunter medal that comes with 50 Gold and 50 EB’s.

- Week three has the same rewards when it comes to gaining extra energy. Perhaps at a bit higher PP level, but not necessary given the potential rewards for players that missed the first two weeks. (Explained later on)

- Also yet another EC is given. Say a 5k one adding to a total of 8k EC capacity above what the player normally has. Sounds like to much? Well, given the fact a player can be at a max of 180/6min or 1.800/hr it lasts only 4hr and 27 minutes to be filled so I don't think so.

- If a player reaches 90k prestige at the end of week 3 the players gains a Silver Prestige Hunter medal that comes with 100 Gold and 100 EB’s.

- If a player that did not gain the Bronze medal yet reaches 50k PP this week the player receives the Bronze medal. This player can get the rewards for the Silver medal upon reaching the required PP however this player can NOT receive the Silver medal itself this week.

- Week four? You figured; Yet another energy gain added up to the already available max recovery of 180/6min. However as it’s the final there is even more energy boost to gain. Say up to a total of a 100/6min extra giving a player that scored all the extra recovery during the event and in possession of a PP a stunning 280/6min recovery.

- Naturally one needs extra energy storage so an EC of 7k is rewarded during the event as well resulting in a total extra storage of 15k, which, at 280/6min recovery is fully filled in 5hr and 21 minutes.

- If a player reaches 160k PP at the end of week 4 the players receives de Gold Prestige Medal along with 250 gold, 250 EB's and a PERMANENT 1k EC.

- If a player that has no medals yet reaches 50k PP this week the player receives the Bronze medal and can receive the rewards for the Silver and Gold medal upon reaching the required PP but can however NOT receive the Silver or Gold medals itself.

- If a player that already had the Bronze medal at the start of the final week yet not has the Silver one this player can receive the Silver medal upon reaching 90k PP. This player can receive the rewards for the Gold medal upon reaching the required PP however this player can no longer reach the Gold medal itself.

That would be the best event on eRep like ever xD

But...

It`s not gonna happen, not a single thing from your list...

I am so sure in that i am ready to bet for 5 000cc :D

However, If you win i will gladly give you 10 000 cc for your suggestion to ADMINS!

Next week we will have same weekly challenge, just with medal/decoration on 40 000PP...

And award(if there will be any) will probably be around 50-100g xD

#33 iPSiArt

iPSiArt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

who cares about christian celebrations iPSiArt xdxd

I care. But discussion is not about who cares what about what  or what to celebrate here - Cristian, Muslim or Buddist celebrations. Comment was about admins that organizing less and less any special tournaments or events. Few years ago i remember July 4 special packs and events (which is USA independence day) and i have nothing against special event for Pakistan Independence day. If admins have more brains and provide more respect for players they could create something especial for every country players during their most important National celebration - that special promotios can be provided just only for that country citizens.... Unfortunately admins too much busy about nobody knows what. And a lot of possible updates which can create this game more friendly are just expressing to the air nad maybe will never be realised.

• Jannii Nurnberg and Jasher like this

#34 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:43 AM

Where did you get this info from? I thought the Admins were too lazy to explain this new event.

You'd have to be pretty rich to hit 160k PP...

#35 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

How stupid do you think we are? Are you sirious change of colour and split of the regular +10 energy refill you call NEW WEAKLY CHALANGE. This is totaly *rap. I am glad that this game is dying so you just make it die faster......

And just to add that is stupid to refill +1 when all the energy refillers are at +2....

mutch more stupid then i think it was at the first time it is worst then *rap it's bulls*it....

Edited by ImmortalChe, 23 March 2017 - 11:57 AM.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Jasher and nadya78 like this

#36 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

Where did you get this info from? I thought the Admins were too lazy to explain this new event.

You'd have to be pretty rich to hit 160k PP...

It's my suggestion to the admins on what it could look like ;)

Edited by Weekstrom, 23 March 2017 - 08:44 PM.

#37 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:21 AM

It's my suggestion to the admins on what it could look like ;)

Oh I see! Even though all those rewards are geared towards HEAVY money players, at least it's still a more exciting monthly event than what the Admins currently have right now. I don't recall seeing weekly challenges that carries forward, so that's neat.

#38 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:11 AM

Oh I see! Even though all those rewards are geared towards HEAVY money players, at least it's still a more exciting monthly event than what the Admins currently have right now. I don't recall seeing weekly challenges that carries forward, so that's neat.

No real need for heavy money I think, although it makes it way more easy. But where's the fun in achieving stuff by simply buying it? Playing smart with long term focus makes it come within reach as well. That is for an experienced player that has no costs training any-more and the strength to score BH's. Over time you'll gain a lot of EB's which makes it possible to hit hard on occasions like this.

#39 Kucevo

Kucevo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:53 AM

Are they going to give us prestige buster + 9?That is only way for normal players to win that medal

#40 M3gatr0m

M3gatr0m

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:07 PM

esta semana no hubo ni una sola Epic Battle.

No epic battle this week ... =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users