Edited by Slayer85, 22 March 2017 - 12:44 PM.
Reward For Working In A Row For A Long Time
Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:44 PM
- Mitsou likes this
Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:41 AM
Good idea to reward players who are playing this game every day!
But it will be very frustrating if you play (work) 400 day in a row then forget one day and you have to start again from the 0. And no more reward until you reach your previous record.
It should count the days from the introduction date of this feature otherwise it will cause an uproar among the players. For example there are players who already played (worked) 2000 days in a row earlier but 1 or 2 months earlier they missed a day.
Anyway the dedication of players should be rewarded somehow. But if it will be based on just the working, then some smaller frequent rewards would be better. The other game of erepublik labs (word at war on android) have a daily reward system which gives you small goods too (resources, boosters, etc) if you just log in.
My suggestions for rewards:
- 30 day +100 energy center if the player loging in (or working) 30 consecutive days, or
- 1 free pack after 180 day (6 months) working in a row (maybe it would atract players to buy packs who never buyed anything until now, it would be benefical for the erep too), or
- 1 free market licence for the first 100 days in a row, or
- guerilla items every 10 days in a row, or
- PP booster every 20 days, or
- free spin on power spin (but I think the devs removed it from the game maybe because it was based just on pure luck), or
- or the combinations of the above
These are subject of change of admins. So please developers, put it in your priority list somewhere
Stubborn/dedicated player medal
And of course sir Salyer85, you deserves a medal too!
Edited by Mitsou, 04 April 2017 - 10:13 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users