20 replies to this topic

#1 Adinushk

Adinushk

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:03 AM

Dear Citizens, 

Fed up about all those old players parading their huge strength? Disappointed to see your Battle Hero medal go up in smoke because your hits cannot match others? Angry for not being able to fight back? Well, today the joke is on them.  

For April Fool’s Day (Day 3,420), you can switch strength with another Citizen for two hours and then go to town with it! 

Screenshot_9.jpg

To do this, just go on a someone’s profile and select "Switch Strength." If they will accept it, the strength will be switched for the next two hours. We hope that strong Citizens will also have fun reliving the days of the past, or play Grinch and rent their precious strength. 

The 2 hours are counted from the moment the request is sent and April Fool’s strength is not taken into account for setting a Division Max Hit.    

In order to celebrate this day properly, Plato is increasing temporarily the value of the True Patriot medal. With each medal earned you will get 20 bazookas instead of the 1000 currency. That’s around 60% more!

• Master_rg likes this

#2 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:24 AM

"With each medal earned you will get 20 bazookas instead of the 1000 currency. That’s around 60% more!"

You take the currency revard and replace it with bazookas bulshit and that's worth more!? HA HA HA HA HA HA

Edited by ImmortalChe, 01 April 2017 - 07:34 AM.

• ronnyJnrJnr and AquaVuk like this

#3 chandlerldenton

chandlerldenton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:43 AM

how long until maintenance is over

#4 Laurentiu L

Laurentiu L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:44 AM

"With each medal earned you will get 20 bazookas instead of the 1000 currency. That’s around 60% more!"

You take the currency revard and replace it with bazookas bulshit and that's worth more!? HA HA HA HA HA 

Indeed, sometimes I think, that admins are living in some different reality

• ronnyJnrJnr, Alex.L and AquaVuk like this

#5 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:46 AM

Indeed, sometimes I think, that admins are living in some different reality

But they are....

how long until maintenance is over

10-15 min x3 , x4 , x5 , ......aprilfools......

"Don't worry about ongoing battles, timer will be stopped during maintenance."

I just find hard to beleve anithyng today....

#6 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:28 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please explain to all of us how a bazooka, less worth that 1 cent to myself and 95% of everyone else, is better than $1000 (less tax) to buy near a hundred q7 tanks with???

PATHETIC

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 01 April 2017 - 09:30 AM.

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#7 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

You take the currency revard and replace it with bazookas bulshit and that's worth more!? HA HA HA HA HA HA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please explain to all of us how a bazooka, less worth that 1 cent to myself and 95% of everyone else, is better than $1000 (less tax) to buy near a hundred q7 tanks with???

PATHETIC

The change with the prizes for the True Patriot medal is only valid for today. From tomorrow, you will receive the currency for your TP medal as usual.

#8 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:16 AM

The change with the prizes for the True Patriot medal is only valid for today. From tomorrow, you will receive the currency for your TP medal as usual.

It means i cannot fight for my country TODAY.  Such a RETARDED update whether its today only or for any other day. Its not that i fight only for the  true patriot medal for my country, its the fact that i DO NOT NEED, NOR DO I WANT ANY MORE USELESS BAZOOKAS in my inventory.  Useless as i hit more with my bare hands than i do even with a bazooka booster, and not wanted because the weapon in the battlefield changes  to a bazooka far too often when i enter it. Also, you still didn't explain HOW it is better than receiving 1000 cc, even IF it is only for one day....

AS iPSiArt  said "Idiotic update created by idiots "

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 01 April 2017 - 10:31 AM.

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#9 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:35 AM

April Fools' Day (sometimes called All Fools' Day) is celebrated every year on April 1 by playing practical jokes and spreading hoaxes.

I'm not sure if everyone actually understands the joke.

#10 iPSiArt

iPSiArt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

Oh, we are so thankfulll and happy that you took away rewards just for 1 day \o/ not for 1 month or permanently... :D

From now as i see would be new administration policy - in order to celebate any special event they'll remove any rewards instead of giving something special. Or replace it with something useless.

Gucio, if you want i can provide to you  all of my bazookas for you for free as a present. Try to win any round or use it  if yours admins salary will not be enough in order to have/buy cc and buy Q7 tanks. Or put that bazookas into your ass, fly and try to imagine youself as  an elite aviator...

Yes, you are right, i'm totally dissapointed as with your few latest updates, as with your point of view to the customers.

Providing something useless or stimulating people to waste rersources not providing info before is unrespect from your side. And no any extra  energy pool or temporary PP boosters can't improve mistakes you've made.

And when you are not able to solve servers problems during 9 years - i just can say you very openly - people, you are not profesionalls. You are useless. Cause you are just spending your working time and getting salary, like a bureaucrats, but you are not orientated to the results, developments and changes. And you are not motivated to create it. 

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#11 sinfen

sinfen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

Last year's April Fool's even was much better imo, for me today it's another 2-click day.

#12 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

Remember when they replaced the 5 gold per medal with 1,000 currency and they said it's "much better"?

Look at the monetary market. 1 gold is 437 currency there.

Instead of 5 gold per medal, we're getting 2.28 gold instead, less than HALF we're supposed to.

And this is somehow """better""".

• ronnyJnrJnr, iPSiArt, Alex.L and 1 other like this

#13 masterbolivariano

masterbolivariano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

strength switch is for land and air or only for land ?

#14 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:20 PM

Bazookas are good for FF/Merc medals. 1 hit = 1 kill. Making it possible to donate/sell bazookas would solve TP hunters' problems.

#15 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

I have 9500 bazookas in my inventory, why would I need more? I do more damage per hit with a Q7 tank.

#16 Henry William French

Henry William French

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

You should have doubled the currency that would have been a better prize than bazookas. You made TP medals useless for a day that is an April fools joke.

#17 Kattiaa

Kattiaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:00 PM

Dear Citizens, 

Fed up about all those old players parading their huge strength? Disappointed to see your Battle Hero medal go up in smoke because your hits cannot match others? Angry for not being able to fight back? Well, today the joke is on them.  

For April Fool’s Day (Day 3,420), you can switch strength with another Citizen for two hours and then go to town with it! 

Screenshot_9.jpg

To do this, just go on a someone’s profile and select "Switch Strength." If they will accept it, the strength will be switched for the next two hours. We hope that strong Citizens will also have fun reliving the days of the past, or play Grinch and rent their precious strength. 

The 2 hours are counted from the moment the request is sent and April Fool’s strength is not taken into account for setting a Division Max Hit.    

In order to celebrate this day properly, Plato is increasing temporarily the value of the True Patriot medal. With each medal earned you will get 20 bazookas instead of the 1000 currency. That’s around 60% more! 

Just a thought I've enjoyed passing on strength to lower strength players. Having this option once or twice a day would be a nice option. As I for one don't fight all day and can pass it onto newer players to up their rank and enjoy the game more, while my health is building..

• MaZzA and Alex.L like this

#18 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:18 AM

Just a thought I've enjoyed passing on strength to lower strength players. Having this option once or twice a day would be a nice option. As I for one don't fight all day and can pass it onto newer players to up their rank and enjoy the game more, while my health is building..

I like the idea of having this return regularly, just not every day. maybe 1 or 2 times per week sounds enough to keep it interesting.

• Alex.L and Kattiaa like this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#19 Kattiaa

Kattiaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:05 AM

I like the idea of having this return regularly, just not every day. maybe 1 or 2 times per week sounds enough to keep it interesting.

Or have it part of the weekly challenge if you reach a certain number of pps you can exchange strength.

• tommot likes this

#20 bakalin

bakalin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

A?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users