#1 Korosh I

Korosh I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

https://www.erepubli...6/1/20#comments

Just imagine a company's employee telling their customers to "Stop crying."

Even if you're not a professional, at least pretend like you're putting some effort in. Or just simply don't post comments in articles by players, as even that itself is unprofessional.

I've seen this specific admins say a lot of inflammatory stuff like this, doesn't really play well with people. Please take some disciplinary action and remind your employees their place. It's little stuff like this that makes people's experience here toxic, and we're already seeing the result of that. If dealing with people and makes you irritated, then find yourself a different job.

Edited by Korosh I, 04 April 2017 - 07:57 PM.

• Hostilian likes this

#2 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

Sorry to hear that you're not happy with my response. Sorry that you took my comment with a different intention.

As far as I'm aware volunteers, moderators, translators, mentors or community officers are still players in eRepublik. No one gets any kind of an advantage over other players, when it comes to the game it self, apart from more responsibilities.

At the same time, I don't really see what is exactly inflammatory about the comment, as far as I'm aware it doesn't breach any of the Rules, and it pretty much states the fact which is that names of citizens who have joined  via Facebook are assigned randomly. I will of course pass this over to the community manager so that they are aware of your feedback.

Oh, and with regards to your shout, I can more definitely assure you that I'm not anyhow depressed about what I do :)

• Angell Roa xf, Master_rg and Citizen 2806484 like this

#3 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

well just 8 society builder medals... if it was real bot swarm, than they would have reached at least some level to give reward.

I have one question- if I look at eEgypt stats- last elections-50 voters and now the country is almost 10k citizens. Average citizen level is 4. 

Ammm... this happened also with other countries before.

That's not normal.

Put some kid puzzle game or something other to prove human and than create the account with citizen ***** or make the user choose at least name.

#4 RobertPeru123

RobertPeru123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:32 PM

How do I view the map of the game world? Help please be appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users