• This topic is locked This topic is locked
218 replies to this topic

#61 HilmanMaarif

HilmanMaarif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

once we choose residence, can we inactive house after activate it? or we just wait until its out of duration?

#62 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

tax implications will they be expanded at any stage.

mh4l.png

#63 Notrhe

Notrhe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

Good day! :)

I have one question - if a player already build a holding in one region, for example in Vidin, but now is a resident of Varna and want to make a new holding in Varna, is he obliged to pay for this new holding? :)

ⰋⰔⰕⰋⰐⰔⰍⰋ ⰒⰑⰄⰒⰋⰔⰟ - ⰐⰑⰓⰕⰅⰅ

#64 Mitsou

Mitsou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

What will happen with the council and the budget if a region is attacked and conquered?

It would be benefical for the motivation, if we could aim our attack to obtain a specific city's budget.

Bigger city = more poeple = more money = harder to conquer

Edited by Mitsou, 22 May 2017 - 02:08 PM.

erepublik-badge-125x80.png

#65 Titan84

Titan84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

Add Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan

• Notrhe likes this

#66 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:35 AM

Only negatives for larger cities but no upside?

You must consider that Holdings would be benefiting from region/city productivity. Hence, probably Metropolis will be the ones with 80-100% bonus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#67 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:26 AM

You must consider that Holdings would be benefiting from region/city productivity. Hence, probably Metropolis will be the ones with 80-100% bonus

You are very confused and you need to learn the distinction between holdings and residency and then how productivity works.

#68 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:50 AM

once we choose residence, can we inactive house after activate it? or we just wait until its out of duration?

this is what the original post says: "The houses usage of a resident citizen will no longer have the option to be paused."

I guess that your answer is no, it can not be deactivated after it is put in use.

I have one question - if a player already build a holding in one region, for example in Vidin, but now is a resident of Varna and want to make a new holding in Varna, is he obliged to pay for this new holding? :)

As far as i can see, holding companies have not been changed on how they work or how you start one.

The only tax change this new update shows is that of residential tax and property tax.

The first tax(residential) refers to you living in a city(being a resident citizen). Nothing in this tax involves holdings.

The second tax(property) refers to the houses you have moved in to. Again nothing about this involves holdings.

Anyway, all details are on the original page of this topic.

• Notrhe likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#69 costin1989

costin1989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

so, if i activate 100 q1 houses and my residence is a town i will pay 1% property tax and i will get +20% houses durability for the activated ones no matter what will gonna happen in the future (tax increase, residence evolve, etc)?

#70 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:36 AM

so, if i activate 100 q1 houses and my residence is a town i will pay 1% property tax and i will get +20% houses durability for the activated ones no matter what will gonna happen in the future (tax increase, residence evolve, etc)?

I don't think you can activate more than one house at a time. If you check the storage, it keeps showing the houses in the same place as always, and I think this will mean that you don't have the chance to activate more than one at a time.

#71 costin1989

costin1989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

I don't think you can activate more than one house at a time. If you check the storage, it keeps showing the houses in the same place as always, and I think this will mean that you don't have the chance to activate more than one at a time.

yes you can. the time is accumulated, so if you activate 2 q1 houses with 168 hours each then you will get 336 hours of q1.

#72 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:21 PM

What will happen to my active houses when I change residence? Will I lose them or will they move with me?

• Mixliarder likes this

#73 Jimkats1

Jimkats1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

I saw that today 3 changes have been made:

1) The city size depending on the number of the residents

2) The reidents' ranking now is based on the active houses first and second on the number of the holding's companies

3) The icon that is shown at a player's profile page.

About the city size, I didn't find yet any table giving the exact residents' numbers for each type of city. Could you please give us those numbers so to know when a city will grow or shrink?

Also, I have another one question.

Who's responsible for the emblem of each city? Some cities already have an emblem. I guess mayor and/or city council will be able to change it, but at the moment who?

Thanks in advance

Hellas 4ever

#74 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:18 PM

Can a citizen from one country say Brazil if they reside in a region in the UK say wales, can they vote for the  wales mayor?

How long does a citizen have to reside in a region to become a registered voter?

edit: 4 days later still no reply  :wacko:

More information about the politics, elections and mayors will be released closer to the go live date.

How do I get a mayor?

More information about the politics, elections and mayors will be released closer to the go live date.

can i to leave resident ? and not choose resident anymore , just be nomaden citizen 

I'm afraid you cannot.

how can we change residancy city? ı made a mistake, ı am a resident of plovdıv but ı wanna have residence in thrace. can someone help me?

In order to change your residency, all you need to do is travel to the right region, go to the residency page and you should see the change residency button.

I have a question, serious one.

Let's assume Romania gives region X to Hungary (lol) for rent.

X is now Hungarian.

1. Who will be able to 'install' mayor and city council there? Romanians only or Hungarians only? I mean: citizenship country of region origin, or the new owner?

2. What will happen with the city budget - will it be managed ONLY by Mayor and City Council, or can be managed by Hungarian politics (CP, Congress) ?

Please, answer those. There are so many secrets, while it is so important.

Thanks.

You cannot deactivate a house once you become a resident.

Yes that is correct.

What will happen to my active houses when I change residence? Will I lose them or will they move with me?

They should travel with you.

Nice update ^^

Do you need to have the nationality of the region to be Resident ? To run for Mayor ?

And can we change the localisation of ours Compagnies and Holdings ?

With regards to moving holdings, I'm afraid that is not possible. You will need to create a new holding and move the companies over.

#75 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:23 PM

I saw that today 3 changes have been made:

1) The city size depending on the number of the residents

2) The reidents' ranking now is based on the active houses first and second on the number of the holding's companies

3) The icon that is shown at a player's profile page.

About the city size, I didn't find yet any table giving the exact residents' numbers for each type of city. Could you please give us those numbers so to know when a city will grow or shrink?

Also, I have another one question.

Who's responsible for the emblem of each city? Some cities already have an emblem. I guess mayor and/or city council will be able to change it, but at the moment who?

Thanks in advance

You can see how many residents there are in a city by clicking on the icon with people on the bottom of the page.

All emblems have been gathered by the eRepublik Team. If there is one missing, you are more than welcome to send a ticket with a link and we will look into updating it.

#76 Jimkats1

Jimkats1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

You can see how many residents there are in a city by clicking on the icon with people on the bottom of the page.

All emblems have been gathered by the eRepublik Team. If there is one missing, you are more than welcome to send a ticket with a link and we will look into updating it.

1st of all, that table shows only the residents, not their quantity.

2nd, I asked for the exact numbers which determine the city size, not how many residents are in a city.

Edit: Something like this:

niveles.png

Source

IF those numbers are all true, then we are done. That's all what I wanted.

Edited by Jimkats1, 24 May 2017 - 03:39 PM.

Hellas 4ever

#77 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Hi Gucio! You said nothing about what are the positive things of being a citizen of a bigger city instead of a town. At least you can say:

"More information about the infraestructures will be released closer to the go live date."

If there is no positive thing and erepublik is not working in anything, can you please tell us?

Regards

• Alex.L and CaHuTaPa like this

#78 iDiod

iDiod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

Gucio knows nothing because he works a janitor in erep :P

• Demonaire and Sherky like this

#79 Yui MHCP001

Yui MHCP001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

There's no incentive to being in a higher tier city right now, which is unfortunate. City Budget and Mayors will hopefully change this.

#80 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:05 AM

Why were "cities" introduced when all the functionalities it was supposed to come with aren't live?

Get everything ready before it's introduced.

This is live the time when the new weekly challenges thing came live before anyone know what was going on.

• Notrhe likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users