No replies to this topic

#1 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:51 AM

I'm wondering here after having a reward for the top 100 Prestige Hunters for quite some time now;

Is there a link to the most recent scores, other than the one link that was provided in the Latest Update article? Or is that the permanent link and showing the most recent score?

If it is I would love to see the previous lists as well.

Even more importantly; I would like to see the prestige score of the players added next to the gold reward as well hence giving us all a bit of insight in what we need to score to stand a chance and how it's developing.

Most importantly however is a list of the actual high scores in game so one can see Real Time (or perhaps 10 minutes delay or something just like the MU leader board) what would be needed. And now I mention it; The same would be nice for the top damage list as well. Personally I don't see any reason why that could only be updated once a day. Just make a simple view from the scores in your database. Can't be hard at all. The latter is already done outside the game so if Master_rg can so can you. Small effort, large effect I'd say.

Edited by Weekstrom, 07 June 2017 - 06:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users