• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#41 semiRocket

semiRocket

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:23 PM

Last year when there was a facebook baby boom that nobody told us, it's happening, I helped a lot of players. I told them to fight in air battles, because everyone starts from the beginning and soon there will be training grounds for perception. And until this day, they continue to ask when will you add the training grounds. 

KdwxuSW.png

So my feedback is: finish what you started before inviting new players. 

Not happening, they've told it would unbalance the game for new players even more.

#42 Adytu94

Adytu94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

The appearance of discounts on upgrades, the appearance of q8 factories, the deletion of new ads and an economic reorganization! Can bring new players!

#43 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:45 PM

Great initiative!

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#44 Jasher

Jasher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:47 PM

The Infantry Kit and the Maverick Pack are the main reason new players don't stick around. The division system doesn't make sense anymore other than improving your bottom line, but that's a short sighted business strategy. I hope the new Swedish owners are long term thinkers for a change.

The game is built around war  and adding the MP added to that feature. I have to disagree  people were NOT sticking around before the MP it did not suddenly make new players leave. People leave because they get bored with this game. If all you have is years and years to get a account to a huge strength before you can play  so you can fight you mostly will be bored and leave.

Others say they play because of the ability to be in politics and run countries.... most get bored and leave.

Others say its all about the writing articles their words out to the unknown ...  but then what else to write about and so on they leave.

Others say it is all about the economy  but that was killed according to them and if only the economy was  fixed all would be made right again but at last they also leave.

Then there are the hard core people that make up the true community.  What we might want depends on each person where they are in the game.  If you can fulfill that you will also bring new players that stay.

1. One thing that should be added to the game is the scripts that make it way more pleasant and positive to play.

Edited by Jasher, 31 July 2017 - 07:49 PM.

• Demonaire likes this

#45 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

TL;DR

Plato give us choice between paying a trip with currency or using a ticket!

I think it's time you consider implementing some basic functionality that makes this game playable.

This was the case for a long time, up until it was changed to the current state of affairs lately. And rightly so. I see no upsides in travelling with currency if the tickets are in game.

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#46 Mac Carlos

Mac Carlos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

I think that these initiatives could come so late.

In the mean time, there where a lot of initiatives that plato didn't reward.

The people left the game tired.

I hope that these new initiatives could bring more players to the game.

Good Luck 

#47 CreepyRainbow

CreepyRainbow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:58 PM

Why would newbies leave it perception was added? The logic step from here is to add ships or something so that the battle is 1/3 Tank 1/3 Air and 1/3 Sea and that players are more or less forced to excel in one of the three and not like today where a few super-players can dominate any battle of any sort.

Where exactly a sea battle could happen in a country like Hungary, for example?

#48 JamArber

JamArber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:28 PM

Plato add Perception training grounds ,,, Sincerely a free citizen of the eWorld 

#49 Kampec

Kampec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

Make a true ally medal, make more different events, make epics again, make automatic supplies in MU's, fix the economy module,

#50 DS_4Ka

DS_4Ka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:37 PM

PLATO! BRING BACK THE OLD WEEKLY CHALLENGE! THE NEW ONE IS ANNOYING AND NOT ONLY GIVES LESS ENERGY, BUT YOU HAVE TO COLLECT 1 POINT OF ENERGY AT A TIME. In general just improve the game and give more advantageous options for new players, baby booms have been organized, but without incentives for new players to stay they quit. hint - bring the social dynamics back.

#51 death_cell

death_cell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:16 PM

Each country sould be able to tick a -50% damage for allies who fight against them in a concrete battle. On this way, people wont fight against allies for co/bh. But the CP/dictator would have to tick each battle,because sometimes there are RW or other battles which must be losed, and it´s neccesary fight in the opposite side.

#52 R O B E R

R O B E R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

Dear eR Staff:

I wish that the programs that are known as Bot could not be used, I think they damage the strategies of the game.-

Best regard.-

R O B E R.-

#53 olivetty23

olivetty23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:00 PM

nobody thinks that create this game as aplication in mobile phones will improve this game so much and so much will join us..

#54 Iamnameless

Iamnameless

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:09 PM

good plan gib me muneez 

#55 Alejandro Martin Sanchez

Alejandro Martin Sanchez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:39 AM

After the Revolution/dictatorshjp Changes, All we grow up, You simply DESTROY the game. Im Leaving Slowly... and Im Sure a lot of players Are leaving too.

• Commander Dapper likes this

#56 Adytu94

Adytu94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:47 AM

Another improvement in the game would be to remove the limit of buying 10 gold!

#57 Hitman4e

Hitman4e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:21 AM

You are so greed !!!!!!!

1.Lower the packs so more ppl can buy tham adn enjoy the game 

2.Make this game app so we can use Google play cards to

• iDiod likes this

#58 Mentalist de Bucovina

Mentalist de Bucovina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:48 AM

THIS IS REALLY ARE A GREAT JOB !!

When can we post articles that matter?

#59 BeLpHeGoR-6-6-6

BeLpHeGoR-6-6-6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 07:05 AM

Good initiative!!! keep it going!  B)

#60 Seth82

Seth82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:20 AM

There are some steps which has to happen prior what you're planning to do:

- As a very first an easy step please get the rid of fake characters which are only here to work for "free" and press the vote button periodically. The first one killing the economy and the latter is responsible for corruption on politics.

- Limit MP to switch only to D2-D4

- Drive the new players to airforce even with new missinons because in ground they are way behind so it doesn't make sense to spend gold on that...

- Consider to introduce new type of warfare (water mentioned previously)

- Lower the pay to win effect while keeping the income at least on the same level e.g. lower the price of packs (more ppl can buy) - but it's a bit tricky I admit that...

- Introduce some complexity at the level of normal players, strategy is only available on upper levels such as timing of wars, propose laws, etc.

- Vanish or refurbish unused parts of the game e.g. rocket factory, map, etc

- Move to mobile (very complicated to make this game fully work on app) but at least create a responsive site with unified look and feel 

After all of these you can concentrate on how to achieve a small retention figures and increase the conversion rate from newbie to more advanced players. If you don't make a confortable nature for starters they are going to leave anyway because they feel the enormuos gap between them and average players (100k+ str, few factories, titan+ or CMS+ air rank).

A game reset is also an option but it would definitely upset many "high profile" players :)

Edited by Seth82, 02 August 2017 - 06:48 AM.

• Misho likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: community, Plato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users