I suggest to remove or at least shorten the 7-day support ban after a failed resistance war. For countries, there's only a 24-hour period before another RW can be started.
Having to wait 7 days after an RW you supported ended (and lost) is an excessive and unjust penalty. Even tempbans and content bans are shorter and RW supporters do nothing against the terms of service.
Losing an RW you organized is already a penalty in itself:
- you waste 1000cc + travel costs
- you lose the time spent on looking/waiting for an RW and then waiting for it to finish
This penalty might have made sense in the past when eRepublik wasn't so military oriented and there were many more players. However, times have changed and now most countries aim at having at least one TP battle running at all times so they can provide a steady flow of medals for their citizens.
Organizing resistance wars becomes increasingly more difficult for governments due to the lack of supporters. 2 years ago they either just returned the starting cost for RWs they wanted for TP or they paid a little more (e.g. 1200cc) and they still managed to find enough volunteers. Today the price I usually see is 2500cc so it's clear they struggle to find supporters.
Removing or shortening the penalty would benefit eRepublik:
- countries could provide more battles for their citizens
- players wouldn't get bored to death while waiting for an opportunity to fight
- less players would leave the game
- more players still playing => more real money purchases => higher profit for Plato