•     

Photo

Divisions Based On Soldier / Tank Choice.

Maverick Pack Divisions Soldier Tank Experience Points XP Division Switcher Strength Military Rank VISA

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:15 PM

1ul4o0.jpg

As cruel as it can be, the Maverick Pack just had shown us a way to fixing the current division system problem, dependant from the constant new players' flow (now non-existent) to be self-sustained, and recurring to the MP to solve that affair.

My idea is simple: To allow NON-VISA players to use the division switcher with the following restrictions:

• Once the "Fight" button is pressed in some division, the player can't switch to another division until the battle ends (or, if Plato wanna be more sadistic, extend the restriction to the whole campaign)
  • There will be a time limit to take such decision: until 5-15 minutes after the battle/campaign started. If no decision was taken by the player in that moment, he/she will fight in his/her current division.
  • Nevertheless, the experience points-based divisions will remain in force. Hence, as an example, an XP D1 can't switch to another division until he reach level 35, and a XP D3 can't switch to D4 until he reach level 70.

Needless to say, the players with Maverick Pack will be able to avoid such restrictions.

Improvements with such measure:

• Maverick Pack conserves its value: Or, if Plato wants to upgrade it, he can allow its buyers to win 5 golds' BH medal, no matter the division they fight (or, at least, some extra percentage in gold).
  • Strategy-wise: As in football, MU, governments and alliances could line-up their soldiers/tanks to fight in determinated divisions, adding a bit of tactic and strategy to the current battles/campaigns.

Greetings.

P.D. Thanks to Edemel by refining the idea.

Edited by Demonaire, 23 August 2017 - 03:39 PM.

• TheJuliusCaesar likes this

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:51 PM

It sounds too complex. My suggestion is more simple: remove the Maverick Pack  :D

• Zordacz, Riemann76 and Master_rg like this

screenshot-414.png

#3 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

It sounds too complex. My suggestion is more simple: remove the Maverick Pack  :D

They aren't going to remove it. And you know it.

We must coexist with the pack, then it can be a good idea to give non-buyers a very limited, VISAbait, feature. B)  :ph34r:

Edited by Demonaire, 23 August 2017 - 03:55 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

Another simple suggestion is to include a short Maverick Pack booster in the weekly challenge like we had once and I couldn't get it, because it was at 12,5k pp and there wasn't a single epic battle in D4. 

• Demonaire likes this

screenshot-414.png

#5 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

The idea to extend the maverick feature to non-buyers is good and could give some sense to more strategic coordination, but I guess that Plato would be suspicious about it, since he gets a lot of money from MP.

I would suggest this, to make Plato happier:

You can produce a division switcher with your rocket factory (or with a new factory) and you can use it once a day, for 5 minutes like the damage booster. 

I see good benefits to the market of weapons and to the epic battles. This would definitely be different from Maverick Pack, since all MP users are BH hunters, and won't enjoy a "once a day" option. This would anyway harm again lower divisions players, which would need a counter-feature for balance (for example, capped strength in the lower divisions for the higher divs players).

Edited by Fanaxidiel, 02 November 2017 - 01:36 PM.

#6 ChaniryXXI

ChaniryXXI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationArgentina/Buenos Aires

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:26 AM

good idea and good job

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Maverick Pack, Divisions, Soldier, Tank, Experience Points, XP, Division Switcher, Strength, Military Rank, VISA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users