45 replies to this topic

#41 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:42 AM

How the hell am I in the "Simon Bolivar" league? I don't use packs or energy bars and now I have to spend 1 million health to get 1 point?

#42 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:37 AM

How the hell am I in the "Simon Bolivar" league? I don't use packs or energy bars and now I have to spend 1 million health to get 1 point?

Don't know what you've using, yet Bolivar only needs 200 energy for one point. You get gold at 4 (2 gold), 8 (4), 16 (6) and 24 (12) points and to gain that total of 24 gold you only need to use 4800 health a day. That means an average health recovery of 200/hour which should be very easy to achieve when played right. It also roughly matches your daily XP so again; Easy to achieve. In all cases you do depend on your gov having been planning well with allies.

• mun4oo likes this

#43 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Don't know what you've using, yet Bolivar only needs 200 energy for one point. You get gold at 4 (2 gold), 8 (4), 16 (6) and 24 (12) points and to gain that total of 24 gold you only need to use 4800 health a day. That means an average health recovery of 200/hour which should be very easy to achieve when played right. It also roughly matches your daily XP so again; Easy to achieve. In all cases you do depend on your gov having been planning well with allies.

Okay, I see. I assumed Bolivar was the highest level group there was based on the reactions here. Apparently it's only level 3 out of 5. Good to see.

#44 odan

odan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:35 PM

so anything being done about all the multies dominating in the lowest league?

#45 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:06 AM

2 weeks, when are we getting our medals?

#46 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

2 weeks, when are we getting our medals?

I have mine already

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users