46 replies to this topic

#41 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:42 AM

How the hell am I in the "Simon Bolivar" league? I don't use packs or energy bars and now I have to spend 1 million health to get 1 point?

#42 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:37 AM

How the hell am I in the "Simon Bolivar" league? I don't use packs or energy bars and now I have to spend 1 million health to get 1 point?

Don't know what you've using, yet Bolivar only needs 200 energy for one point. You get gold at 4 (2 gold), 8 (4), 16 (6) and 24 (12) points and to gain that total of 24 gold you only need to use 4800 health a day. That means an average health recovery of 200/hour which should be very easy to achieve when played right. It also roughly matches your daily XP so again; Easy to achieve. In all cases you do depend on your gov having been planning well with allies.

• mun4oo likes this

#43 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Don't know what you've using, yet Bolivar only needs 200 energy for one point. You get gold at 4 (2 gold), 8 (4), 16 (6) and 24 (12) points and to gain that total of 24 gold you only need to use 4800 health a day. That means an average health recovery of 200/hour which should be very easy to achieve when played right. It also roughly matches your daily XP so again; Easy to achieve. In all cases you do depend on your gov having been planning well with allies.

Okay, I see. I assumed Bolivar was the highest level group there was based on the reactions here. Apparently it's only level 3 out of 5. Good to see.

#44 odan

odan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:35 PM

so anything being done about all the multies dominating in the lowest league?

#45 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:06 AM

2 weeks, when are we getting our medals?

#46 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

2 weeks, when are we getting our medals?

I have mine already

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#47 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:56 PM

Deploying Allied Forces

Starting day 3,579, military leaders (country presidents, dictators, prime ministers and defense ministers) will be able to choose the allies they wish to deploy in battles. Only by deploying an army will its soldiers be able to fight from their homeland, without the need to travel to the theater of war (as previously all the soldiers located in a country with a valid MPP were able to).

As financing a military campaign is an expensive undertaking, only forces amounting to 15% of the total military power of the world can be deployed for a battle and benefit from the fight from homeland advantage (the power of the country directly involved in the battle included).

The military power of each country is based on its citizens’ performance during the previous weekly challenge.

Allied armies are deployed in the order decided by the military leader. A deployment is valid for the future battles (rounds) and will not affect the ongoing battles.

For instance, assuming Russia has a military power of 1.84% and its president picks the deployment order A, Poland’s army will not be able to benefit of the fight from home perk. But by moving Poland up in the list of deployments, soldiers from Poland can fight from Polish territories.  
image8.png

The deployment order can be changed at any time from the wars page, the battle console or the country’s military page and is valid for future battles (rounds).

This update made MPPs useless but I don't know why we still continued to use them for months. Anyway... they are completely dead now. 

• Jimkats1 likes this

screenshot-414.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users