3 replies to this topic

#1 Srbin Sremac

Srbin Sremac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:22 PM

Hello,

I have raw materials in Storage which are "under construction". I can't sell them and they are taking storage spece.

How to "free" them?

Thanks.

#2 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:29 AM

Hi,

Recently the productivity of raw material companies (and resources needed for weapons & food) was divided by 100. This means that currently the raw material companies produce uneven amounts of raw materials, for instance an Iron raw material company produces 0.70 weapon raw materials with 100% bonus per the wiki. Of course one cannot sell a raw material that is not complete, so it remains in your storage until you produce more of it. 

So, to get rid of it, work again tomorrow on your factory so it reaches an even number. 

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#3 Srbin Sremac

Srbin Sremac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:26 PM

Hi,

Recently the productivity of raw material companies (and resources needed for weapons & food) was divided by 100. This means that currently the raw material companies produce uneven amounts of raw materials, for instance an Iron raw material company produces 0.70 weapon raw materials with 100% bonus per the wiki. Of course one cannot sell a raw material that is not complete, so it remains in your storage until you produce more of it. 

So, to get rid of it, work again tomorrow on your factory so it reaches an even number. 

THANKS A LOT!!!

Best regards,

Nenad

#4 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:55 PM

Hello,

I have raw materials in Storage which are "under construction". I can't sell them and they are taking storage spece.

How to "free" them?

Thanks.

eat them .  the HRM is a bit unpleasant but the food is ok.

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users