• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

#1 Dev.NUL

Dev.NUL

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:04 PM

“We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;we shall never surrender”
Winston Churchill

For 10 days, wise individual choices, insightful strategists and inspiring platoon leaders will be able to change the face of the new world well into its next decade.

During the event all the ground battles will require specific skills in order to maximize the damage of the soldiers, depending on the terrain the battle is fought on.
A citizen can boost their skills by choosing to use part of all of their current strength for a specific terrain type.
Based on their armies’ skills, country leaders will be able to choose the terrains the battles are fought on in order to maximize their damage.

Call your reservist friends back to arms and fight alongside once again for your country’s glory or your own profit!

The Event
Battles will be fought on 14 different terrain types based on the choice of the attacker military leaders (Country Presidents, Dictators, Ministers of Defense and Ministers of Foreign Affairs).

Players can distribute their current strength over the 14 different terrain skills. During the event the terrain specific skill of the fighter will be used to compute the hit damage in a ground battle replacing the strength in the formula.

cWUEjoRNRXi0dsdF4RQ2sg.png

You can assign some or all of your strength points.
Assigning skill points can be done at any time as long as there is strength that was not assigned before (as after a training session).

In order to reset the skills you will need to use a special Skill Reset Token.
Each citizen will receive a number of complementary Skill Reset Tokens and a limited number of tokens will be available for purchase through the battlefield shop.
A token will reset all the assigned skills and the total strength of the player will be available for assigning once again.

The maximal skill the player can use depends of the division the player is fighting in as follows:
ahAF-hazQEeCMGPXH25Zmw.png

Scenarios
A division 2 player with 20000 strength can put all his skill into a single terrain type in order to maximize his chances at a Battle Hero Medal.
A division 3 player with 150000 strength and maverick pack can split his strength between 6 skills in order to optimize his chances of medals in divisions 1 and 2. Even if he has a skill of 25000 for a terrain when he is fighting in the first division only 20000 skill points will be use in the hit.
A division 4 player with 100000 strength can max 2 of his skills by assigning 40000 points to each and leave the remaining unassigned to use them if the need arise (as a massive combat order on a terrain he has no skill).

Military rank points
Military rank points obtained while fighting are calculated based on the total strength of the player and all the ground fights during the event will benefit of a 100% bonus for military rank points. Military Rank bonuses such as the one in the War Stash will not be applied to those extra rank points.

Epic Battles
During the event battles will become epic when the current damage of the battle is greater than the highest damage of the battles that ended in the previous 72 hours for the respective division.

If the highest damage of a division 1 battle that ended in the previous 72 hours is 10 millions and one or more division 1 battles in progress surpass that value all of them will become epic until the end of the battle. The one with the highest damage will set the new epic battle threshold for that division.

True Patriot Medal
During the event each True Patriot Medal will award 3 times as much currency.

• TheJuliusCaesar, Master_rg and Citizen 2806484 like this

#2 Mas que un club

Mas que un club

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:14 PM

So all players which have active War Stash are screwed badly!!! Why we bought that stash, if we cant use it?! We DEMAND a compensation! We are givin REAL money to get some profit (extra rank points) and in the end you Plato are gettin our money, but not givin us our profit! Soooooooo "nice"...

• Vidvuds Riikste likes this

#3 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:19 PM

I like the direction, but I think 14 terrains is a bit overkill. 3-7 would suffice neatly. Nice to see we're getting forward nevertheless.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#4 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:19 PM

first off that is not the full speech but ok. why are everything always oriented towards the military i saw your layout in the game ... saw industrial though ok so this could be like a production war or something to come here and see its just another military event.

events in other modules(journalism / economy /political ) is also possible ? or am i missing something?

i like the idea though but on a sidenote it would be good for people that spend most of their energy on their industries to perhaps also receive some recognition.

• ronnyJnrJnr, grangiuseppe and Niemand like this

mh4l.png

#5 Dunedan

Dunedan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:30 PM

I remember when you guys made the Soldier-Tank-Helicoter-AAA (or sth like that).

That was the moment, when the game started to die.

Good to know, you are eager to continue what you started.

• Hostilian, Chochi and MaZzA like this

#6 Maliopopoubross

Maliopopoubross

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Is it the end of small countries ? : -(

• Vlad Gordin likes this

#7 Dev.NUL

Dev.NUL

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

So all players which have active War Stash are screwed badly!!! Why we bought that stash, if we cant use it?! We DEMAND a compensation! We are givin REAL money to get some profit (extra rank points) and in the end you Plato are gettin our money, but not givin us our profit! Soooooooo "nice"...

War stash will continue to work normally. 
Please note the "extra" in:

will not be applied to those extra rank points.

#8 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:42 PM

would he select a different area in each round of a campaign? and be able to chose 4 different areas in a round per division

mh4l.png

#9 Nikola..Tesla

Nikola..Tesla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:46 PM

Will we be able to see where other people has put their skill points?

• Fanaxidiel and Vlad Gordin like this

#10 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

Patriot is based on real damage or event damage? With event damage, many if not most will get less if it's only 3x while the others gain.

How about plane rounds where we have no strength?

Anyway, this is a terrible idea but Plato has always been a Trump - and we are all ashamed that Plato and Trump are part of the human race.

You are yet to add higher quality houses, higher quality planes, skill, epic for planes, complete the city implementation and instead of doing something about all that, you are messing with us with moronic events.You have a game, that offers nothing and it's all you and your absolute incompetence.On the upside, you will get what you deserve and lose your jobs soon enough.

You keep taking a dump on the kitchen table and just leave it there as is for all eternity,that's not how a business is run.

Edited by realjjj, 05 October 2017 - 04:00 PM.

• ronnyJnrJnr, MooN-StaR and Vidvuds Riikste like this

#11 MooN-StaR

MooN-StaR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:33 PM

Patriot is based on real damage or event damage? With event damage, many if not most will get less if it's only 3x while the others gain.

How about plane rounds where we have no strength?

This so f**king true.. I have 200k str and I can only put 40k to a specific terrain. Which means my hit will go down 80% of my normal hit. So would be my TP damages.

Even in case of 3x TP award, I am still losing 40% when compared to my normal TP gains. WTF admins?? 

Edited by MooN-StaR, 05 October 2017 - 04:45 PM.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Hostilian, MaZzA and 1 other like this

#12 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:53 PM

Will it be visible tipe of the battle terain somwhere like in the background of battle or some mark on battle page? How the players will know what tipe of terrain is present?

Also is it posible for dictator, president or Mofa to choose the same tipe of terrain in all active battles - campaigns as a attacker or not? Is it choosing the terrain goes from battle to battle or from campaign to campaign?

Edited by ImmortalChe, 05 October 2017 - 05:26 PM.

• Sljivo likes this

#13 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

I am completely unsurprised that same people who moan for updates to Make Erep Great Again™ and competitive are against the updates because it hurts them.

Yes I'm looking at you who moan about your decreased TP damage, a medal which should be deleted anyway.
  • Hitti-Litti, dmarto, Pschemy and 2 others like this

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#14 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:24 PM

If I activate a damage booster or a ghost booster, will it apply to all the rank points, including the 100% bonus? Without a booster, my total rank points gain will be 2x. If I activate a 100% booster, will I be getting 3x or 4x rank points?

• idna likes this

#15 Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:42 PM

The EPIC formula is a little harsh because once we get the first Epic everyone will dump their damage there and the bar for the next one will be extremely high. I predict we will only get one EPIC per Division because each Epic will set the bar way to high to get another.

How is the person in charge going to pick the terrain for an RW when no one really has any control over the when and where of an RW? 

• Vidvuds Riikste likes this

#16 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:07 PM

So what's the point of this event? 3,000 currency for True Patriot Medals?

Meanwhile, Q7 Tank prices have surged. Whatever money you've earned from TP is offset by the new Q7 Tank prices. And those who don't hunt for TP medals are hurt by this the most.

#17 ChaniryXXI

ChaniryXXI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationArgentina/Buenos Aires

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:21 PM

Interesting. I still try to understand the tournament. But besides 3 times more money for the TP , what else is being earned in this tournament? 
energy bars worth spending?

#18 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:26 PM

I sincerely appreciate the idea of the event, to "distribute" strength between limited top skills. This gives a sense to many underdeveloped players, that will be able to make the difference once again.

As it is in now, the event harms a bit the old and strong players, since they will be made equal for 10 days to every other player who struggled a lot less for their account.

Wanna make it really equal on the long time and make all players have a sense, after the event?

Battles could work like this:

• Odd Rounds: The ground battles we have now, with 4 divisions and stuff
  • Even Rounds: Alternate air and mayhem battles, without taking care of divisions, assigning 22 points each round. Air battles will be purely based on the air rank. Mayhem will be totally not related to rank, so that every kind of player will have his chance to make the difference. Every single new player with full TGs will need just 1 year to become a master of his skill, and give a strong contribution to the cause of his country.

Hypotesis on the result of such a change:

1) The old and the new players would have different jobs to do. The old players, in different divisions as they are, would probably go on fighting on the ground battles, but their impact on the wars would be just of 1/3 of the total. They couldn't anymore win without the help of the youngsters. This would make the community have a sense again and start to reorganize.

2) The economy would be changed a bit because of an increased request of tanks, since from the change onwards, they would be used on 2/3 (or more) of the kills, and not on just 3/5 (or more) like now (since they aren't used in the air battles).

3) The players wouldn't probably try to buy accounts anymore, since they have the alternative to develop their accounts in a reasonable way with good effects.

4) Some countries would start to be known as stronger and more effective on certain skills more than other countries, and this could lead to an increased need for coordination and support from the alliances.

5) The countries who would prevail on the long term would be the ones who really organized themselves well, despite of the brute force

6) Plato would sell more candies and packs, a lot more, since the only chance for top Mayhem players to prevail on each other would be the use of candies and the amount of FF, not the use of the strength to start with an advantage. And many of them are actually 2clicking.

I suggested a way. There are many, but the road is good. I could even think to start buying packs again...

• rainy sunday, Niemand, Pato19 and 1 other like this

#19 Gorki61_istra

Gorki61_istra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:34 PM

AIR ?

#20 Darkslowstar

Darkslowstar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:44 PM

another drastic change that is not by far well enough explained. So many things are unclear. For many old players that could be the final tip to abandon the game for good. lets see if the small players will buy your packs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users