#1 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:29 AM

So i hire employees when i need them, well who wouldn't?

Then i have so many employees editing the salaries of them all would take a bunch of time and effort and i am lazy!  well who is not?

Then after a year i have employees who have stayed with me. working at their starting salary.  I got one guy still working for 110 when wages are 300 in america!   so each day they work i profit a min of 170 form them! 

Now I feel the point of governemnt is to protect these citizens! 

and we have a way for government to choose to protect them!  Minnimum wage!  

If government increase min wage every month to what the governemnt feels is aproiate then this guy would be less profiting me and more profiting himself! 

I get some people will blame him for being lazy he could easily quit my job and find a new on on the market if he wanted to get paid more! and i get i mam lazy i could riase his wage if i wanted too.  so because two slothy people exist i profit and he gets hurt! 

so i am wondering does Minnimum wage work like this can government increase the mine wage to remove the profit that is earned from employers being lazy and will min wage protect the lazy workers? 

I had asked before and some one said min wage will not prevent workers from working below min wage so this once a workers is hired if min wage is raised it will not prevent the problem i have of earning too much profit? 

#2 Jimkats1

Jimkats1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:03 PM

I think when the minimum wage changes, it doesn't affect the already employees, but only the future job offers. It also doesn't change the already posted job offers.

Hellas 4ever

#3 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:03 AM

that is what everyone "thinks"    but no one has proof.    

so i am not convinced. 

#4 Waruda

Waruda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationHoly Empire of Pakistan

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:51 AM

send a ticket. you won't get different answers here

2009160-1.png

#5 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:08 PM

Changing the minimum wage via law only affects the new job offers to be posted. So if you already have an employee with a small salary, and minimum wage rises above that salary, the salary won't be changed. Also the already present offers on Job Market won't change, only new offers someone posts is affected by the minimum. 

In general, many nations don't wish to raise the minimum wage too high, because it makes the operation of MU communes (payout in tanks / supplies rather than cash) harder and can drive them away to some other nation. Further, as the equilibrium price fluctuates kinda lot, it would be too much of a hassle for the congress to keep modifying the minimum wage if they'd want to prevent "unfair" wages. 

You can always try to message the underpaid employee, or if the citizen is working for you, raise the wage on your own if you wish to be a good guy ^^

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#6 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:53 PM

That's a nice book you wrote there, Julius.

BUT.

That is what everyone """thinks""". Yet no one has proof.

d77.jpg

• jkeller4000 likes this

#7 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:26 PM

That's a nice book you wrote there, Julius.

BUT.

That is what everyone """thinks""". Yet no one has proof.

d77.jpg

Lmao.

But I checked from my web of connections' all-knowers and sages :( 

It's legit.

• jkeller4000 likes this

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users