• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Web Carioca

Web Carioca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:30 PM

The Brazilian government elected for the month of March, left me responsible for organizing a global social event.

Since the beginning of the month I have been talking to presidents of all eMundo governments and even Plateau so that we can hold this event.

The event is simple in relation to its action, but it has a great potential for reflection.

The proposal is that each government publishes an article, in its own language on the subject that is in the title of this topic.

You can talk about your own country, about others, and so on.

The idea is to reflect on the subject, not only with regard to RL but also within the game.

Membership is being beyond expectations.

The Plateau made itself available.

And at the moment we have the following governments that have accepted to participate in this event:

Brazil
Albania
Armenia
Austria
Belgium
Colombia
Cyprus
Czech republic
Egypt
Germany
Greece
India
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Mexico
Portugal
Moldavia
Slovenia
Spain
Switzerland
Thailand
United Kingdom
U.S
Israel

Those who are not on the list so far are because they refused, they were only 3 governments, or they did not respond yet (which is the vast majority).

If your government is not on the list, and you want your government to participate, help us convince them.

Until 19/03/2018 we will be waiting for confirmation from other governments. Because we will be looking for a citizen who can make a banner that reminds all the countries that are participating, such as the plateau and also the reason for the event.

This banner will be sent to all participating governments, to be placed in the articles and this form to create a bond between all countries.

Feel free to volunteer to help in this global social event. You can look for me in private.

Hugs

Edited by Web Carioca, 17 March 2018 - 07:06 PM.

• Sir Lacerda likes this
4344220-1.png

#2 Web Carioca

Web Carioca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:06 PM

It was even the government of Israel.

4344220-1.png

#3 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:58 AM

If the event involves killing anti-white racists from South Africa, I'm in.

#4 Web Carioca

Web Carioca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:48 AM

This event is intended to make us think about the evils that discrimination can cause in a virtual society and a real society.

And we need not restrict to racial discrimination, plus all kinds of discrimination, such as social, economy, and so on.

4344220-1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brazil, discrimination, internacional

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users