1 reply to this topic

#1 Joshua P. K

Joshua P. K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:42 AM

Hello guys, I'm brand new to this game even though it turns out I made an account back in 2013 and just happened to stumble on it. I'm a native Ohioan from the "Old World". The whole economy part seems really interesting, but I guess when I made an account in 2013 I picked Russia so I'm a Russian citizen. I want to live in Ohio so I moved from somewhere in Russia to Columbus, Ohio and to my displeasement I found the great northern state is under the occupation of Romania! So firstly how can I apply to American citizenship? Do I have to move to American territory like the bordering state of Michigan? Secondly looking at the world map the USA seems to very weak. Would it be possible to return it to its former glory or at least Ohio? Like I said I really don't understand this game and should I just stick to being Russian which has a lot of territories, but where I have to google translate everything my leader says? Also, how much impact can I make on the world map? I'm very poor with only 796 Russian Rubels to my name. I have a job and work for a Russian company as income, also I got promoted to Sergeant by accidentally assisting Romania's campaign against the USA in the battle for Indianapolis. So all in all, I have no idea how to play and I am just a simple man looking to make a difference in the New World.

TLDR: I want Ohio to be part of USA, I want to be a USA citizen and I'm poor so I need tips for playing the game correctly

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:41 AM

Message a a Congressman of the US and ask for the IES Document. After you fill that out apply in-game (in a US Region), and hope that you are approved. You may also ask for their discord server, and you can inquire more there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users