• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 eBradonja

eBradonja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:40 AM

Every day we have about 100 active battles and I doubt that any of those are part of some true war between countries or alliances. In goal of prevention such meaningless practice, I want to suggest a change in this module. Concretely, Government should pay in currency for each war they're planning to lead. That price would be different from country to country and should follow daily increase of money in budget of each country.

This is one of ways to prevent such meaningless situation where we are playing for nothing. In this way, game will be a bit more strategic and wars will get some sense again. I would like to hear opinion from the community and some suggestions to improve this from people who agree with me.

Edited by eBradonja, 04 June 2018 - 09:44 AM.

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:03 AM

gib more often eb promo to see real wars

screenshot-414.png

#3 khotko

khotko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:34 AM

This will just increase pack prices and inflation as rich guys will have to pay for their countries. Gap between richer and smaller countries will increase too.

Better introduce a True Ally medal with mechanics like True Patriot one which counts damage for MPP allies or alliance members, this will make fighting for ally more worthy.
  • Battal Gazi TR likes this

#4 Paki Killer

Paki Killer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:35 AM

I agree

#5 Deo Vindice

Deo Vindice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:41 AM

I agree

#6 eBradonja

eBradonja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:43 AM

This will just increase pack prices and inflation as rich guys will have to pay for their countries. Gap between richer and smaller countries will increase too.

Better introduce a True Ally medal with mechanics like True Patriot one which counts damage for MPP allies or alliance members, this will make fighting for ally more worthy.

Strongest countries (countries with the highest tax revenues) will pay more than countries with lower tax revenues for each war they are planning to start. If price would be, for example, 3% of monthly tax revenues, then each country have same conditions.

Edited by eBradonja, 04 June 2018 - 11:44 AM.

#7 Fallen___Angel

Fallen___Angel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

its way better to return EB promo more often and you will all see real wars all the time. 

at this way no one want to spend their stashes, simple because they dont know when next promo will be. 

I'm talking this from perspective of pack user. 

it was big mistake to stop giving EB promo every month. 

I think they should make new resource wars, to allow free moving companies once after new resource wars are done and to give free holdings (depends how many of them u have now) and it will solve a lot of problems :)

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users