• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 11:44 AM

so if ireland rented out its deer region it would receive 358 cc.  that is a massive motivator  :P

Gross Domestic Product is calculated based on manufactured goods * average price. The GDP is country specific.

#22 Prince Rezo

Prince Rezo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 12:13 AM

Can we have a sneak peak about what changes might happen after this one?

Not that im not happy with this changes (which alredy looks nice) but im wondering if it is worth returning to the game actively.

6ZS2Wcp.png

#23 Aurum Toldani

Aurum Toldani

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 02:35 AM

Oh boy, we're nearing 14-15ish since the cities update was announced... Where is the local election module now? What about the Guerrilla update, or the one regarding perception? You folks over at eRepublik labs seem to talk a big game, but in the end it's all an annoying half-baked nothin' burger thrown onto a giant pile of garbage. Although, I will partially admit that this update isn't that bad, I am still annoyed about the other stuff like the election module that you guys said would be coming out... To quote Adinushk ",in the following weeks," well I see how that one usually ends up...

Edited by Artem Drake, 21 August 2018 - 07:15 PM.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Lady Silver and Dorit Kemsley like this

#24 Aurum Toldani

Aurum Toldani

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:22 AM

I would also like to state that I have not been given the option to re-locate my "holding," Crown Holdings. I intended to move from Edinburgh, south to London after I had re-branded (re-named) it, which I already have done. Anything you or another admin/developer can do about that Adinushk?

Edited by Artem Drake, 28 July 2018 - 06:23 AM.

#25 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 05:34 PM

What about dictatorship? Will the determination slowly decay after a successful revolution or be instantly reset?

#26 OMR.Ding

OMR.Ding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:25 AM

What time update Natural Resource Concession? Have the specific time? I think players didn't want to get next "in the following weeks" or "For the next months".

#27 VioletEvergarden

VioletEvergarden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:04 PM

And how to calculate determination?

9352808-1.png

#28 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:49 AM

thx for that clarification gucio.

ok my second question is this will renting regions count towards congress as well.  for example usa under pressure if they rent 20 regions around the world BUT hold no regions of their own.  would those regions  count for congress ie will they then have a congress.

in effect also making friendly tw's redundant which sole aim is to grant occupied countries regions for congress.

mh4l.png

#29 Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:54 PM

ok my second question is this will renting regions count towards congress as well.  for example usa under pressure if they rent 20 regions around the world BUT hold no regions of their own.  would those regions  count for congress ie will they then have a congress.

in effect also making friendly tw's redundant which sole aim is to grant occupied countries regions for congress.

My understanding is you are renting resources not regions so it would not effect congress or anything else. If a region contains deer, cattle and grain you could just rent out the deer and retain the cattle and grain and the region itself. 

They will limit the number of resources not regions you can rent so it has to flexible like this. What we need to know what the limit is and is it simply a number of resources or the percentage that those resources add up to.

It is impossible to plan without those details. 

My question is what happens when the country renting a resource also occupies the territory that the resource belongs?  Do they get 100% of the rented resource and 50% of the other resources on the territory or does everything go down to 50%, assuming no border. 

Edited by Exalted Druid, 01 August 2018 - 06:03 PM.

• Trico likes this

#30 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 12:48 PM

This is a welcome change, thank you.

The determination change will take place on 23.August. When will the law for resource concessioning become available?

The concession is planned to be released before new determination rules come in effect.

Will I rent just one particular resource from a region or do I have to rent every resource in that specific  region? Am I conceding by territory or  by specific resource?

No one wants to pay for resources they already have just to get one they don't. The price would be to high for the benefit.  So I hope it is by specific resource. 

You are NOT renting regions, but rather concessioning resources from regions.

What about dictatorship? Will the determination slowly decay after a successful revolution or be instantly reset?

Dictatorship determination is unaffected at this time.

What time update Natural Resource Concession? Have the specific time? I think players didn't want to get next "in the following weeks" or "For the next months".

The concession is planned to be released before new determination rules come in effect.

And how to calculate determination?

Unfortunately we cannot disclose the exact formula.

You are NOT renting regions, but rather concessioning resources from regions.

Congress is unaffected, nor region ownership.

#31 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:26 PM

I asked this on Discord, but didn't get an answer, so I will try here:

The more a region is under occupation, the more its population gets the determination to overthrow the specific occupant. Once the liberation occurs, the natives will hold grudge against the former occupant for a while. This will allow the newly freed region to have a standing chance against the former occupant for a period of time. The determination in Resistance Wars will no longer reset when the region is re-conquered via MPP battle.

What does "natives" mean in the current context?

1) Only people with the citizenship of the occupied country will get determination?
2) Only people with residents in the region will get determination?
3) Everyone fighting against the occupant will get determination like now?

• plasticola and Jimkats1 like this

screenshot-414.png

#32 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2018 - 05:03 AM

Add some fn Strategy you dorks

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#33 eMielga

eMielga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:29 PM

Mix, the question is - does determination go down only when region is free or does it go down for Occupier A if Occupier B holds the region? Their example only shows how determination is calculated but not how it goes down and when it happens.

Same question.

In the example we have:

With the new formula, the determination against Invader A will be computed for the 140 days Invader A held that region over the last 250 days, resulting a total of 4.45.

Does that mean that the decrease of the determination between conquers wouldn't be taken into the account? 

#34 Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:40 PM

The number of resources a country can have under concession at once is limited

Well we are just days away from this being implemented and you have not told us what the number of resources under concession is limited too.

We are trying to get deals in place and we cannot because you are withholding key information. This is the CP term the changes will be implemented and as the new CP of eCanada I have no idea what I am allowed to rent yet. 

My customers need to know what they can get from Canada and what they need to shop elsewhere for.  

• eMielga and OMR.Ding like this

#35 Riemann76

Riemann76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:59 AM

Is there a limited number of resources that can be rented? Can a country rent all its resources?

#36 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:50 AM

The new law will act as a contract between countries - it will allow countries to increase the production bonus or to supplement the country income by renting regions and will require a 50% + 1 (simple majority) to pass.

PLEASE STATE IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE MANNER WHAT YOU MEAN BY RENTING OUT REGIONS.

since your SPECIFICATION would otherwise be incorrect. the normal everyday interpretation would be that you rent out the entire region with all resources included in it.

------

if this is not the intended change i suggest you send whoever wrote this back to university so they get a proper education in ENGLISH and 2 Programming design.  Because i a user of your product is absolutely furious about what other's interpretation of this might mean.

Since AGAIN THIS IS SUCH A MUDDLED SPECIFICATION it lends itself to 2 different interpretations.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 11 August 2018 - 08:51 AM.

• ronnyJnrJnr and OMR.Ding like this

mh4l.png

#37 Alpha Zette

Alpha Zette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 04:41 PM

Very GOOD!
i look forward to the city improvements.
  • OMR.Ding likes this

#38 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 14 August 2018 - 06:25 PM

i look forward to the city improvements.

we all do :)

screenshot-414.png

#39 xTripleXx

xTripleXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:28 PM

Will i be able to dissolve all my holdings? what will hapen with companies in the disolved holdings? will they go to the "unasigned companies" or i will have to push all of them to other holding in order to dissolve the one not needed? and will this count as the free relocation even though it would actualy be company storage till the moment i decide where to put my new holdings?

regards
xTripleXx

#40 Delussac

Delussac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 06:07 PM

1)     You wrote:

"Gross Domestic Product is calculated based on manufactured goods".
The Gross Domestic Product to be considered refer to the country which owns the region or to the country which receives the concession?

2)   If two nations approve the peace declaration but some regions remain occupied, do the factories of the players of the occupied regions, work? or are they as inactive as when there is war? and if you open a rw for liberation, do they work during the battle?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users