#1 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:31 PM

I checked all industries and when you figure in the cost of resource materials I could not find any industry where one with the current high salaries are making money?

So I want to ask all people that always claim that work tickets is the way to go. How do i make money with them? Bar cheating or using a commune(which is not an option for me)

Basically this is the only way I can see players making money with work tickets?

I have 2 employers that work  below the highest wage but really cant see how I can hire workers to work in my existing factories

5 Q7 Weapons factories

7 Q3 House factories 

5 Q4 House factories

2 Q5 House Factories

backed up 10 granite quarries.

Sure I can build up WRM using wam but still im not making any money really on the work tickets.

Why not implement a game wide maximum salary.  Curbing crazy factory owners that basically ruins the market for everyone else by not following sound economic principles!

mh4l.png

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:41 AM

Wait, are you implying this is a Game?

hahaa

That's rich!

#3 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:55 AM

Salaries and prices are constantly rising. Employ now and use the tickets in a year for profit.

#4 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:13 AM

sure that is 1 option but there is no guarantee of that and we all know like in real life sitting on work tickets would not be as practical.

Salaries and prices are constantly rising. Employ now and use the tickets in a year for profit

mh4l.png

#5 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 07:23 PM

also i want to implement a strategy now not one part now and the other part in a year.  then i might as well 2 click for a year and build up work tickets cheaper and then make weps if the market rises.

point is this is a game.  this is like having a watch without a minute hand.

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users