•     

Photo

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's da best

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who's da best

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Rodrigo Crettaz

Rodrigo Crettaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

Messi can score only when play with his La Masia friend.

Barcelona Statistic:

PG: 379

GS: 313

AV: 0.83

With Argentina? His form is very bad. No trophy from his first debut (Olympic medal is not trophy)

PG: 82

GS: 35

AV: 0.43%

almost 1/2 from his form in Argentina comparing in Barcelona

Who is his teammate?

- Kun Aguero (£38 million)

- Higuain (£34.5 million)

- Angel Di Maria (£29 million) Source

- Javier Mascherano (£17.6 million) Source

- Lavezzi (£22.8 million) Source

- Carlos Tevez (£47 million) / Transfer from Manchester United to Manchester City

- Pastore (€39.8 million)

Ronaldo can lead Portugal (not a good team at first), and do well with every team he play (MU, Real Madrid).

now name who is his teammate, that are big star in his team?

Helder Postiga? Meireles? Pepe? lol

His stat in Real is not too far from Messi in La Liga. Oh come on! La Liga is the League when you can score hattrick every week. Compare that than BPL.

But, actually, he can become top scorer in BPL.

My argument is valid!

:P :P :P

157geht.jpg

Edited by Rodrigo Crettaz, 16 August 2013 - 10:35 PM.

#62 Bord0 de Clora

Bord0 de Clora

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

Messi!

#63 Nikola..Tesla

Nikola..Tesla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

Oh, so you mean that it exists people that still believe that Ronaldo is better than Messi? I can't believe it...and I support Real Madrid here in Spain, but it would be stupid to keep on saying that Cristiano is best than Messi...Messi comes from another universe or something, anybody has ever seen something like him before..The only title he hasn't won is the World Cup, and I expect he doesn't win it because I wouldn't be able to handle with all the argentinian people xD

Anddd YES, RONALDO NAZARIO IS MUCH BETTER THAN CRISTIANO RONALDO...Nazario was born with his skills, Cristiano has trained to have those skills, but Nazario's got the real quality..

#64 YOK3D1C1 TR

YOK3D1C1 TR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

Zidane :P

rlt61.gif

#65 Sevillafc

Sevillafc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Kanoute

#66 Lizan

Lizan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

Messi has only produced the goods when surrounded by some of the best players of this generation at Barca, he's done next to nothing for Argentina relative to the hype surrounding him, which considering he's talked up in the same bracket as Maradona, Zidane etc. just isn't good enough. He's still a great player but really needs to step up on the International stage.

Ronaldo has done the business in every team he's ever played in, including an average Portugal side.

So, Ronaldo. 

I'm surprised the forum was up all of 10 hours before this question came up tbh : p

Eurocup 2004 in Portugal against Greece. LeL

ronaldo-euro+2004.JPG

#67 Nikola..Tesla

Nikola..Tesla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Messi's Stats with Argentina:

82 matches

35 goals

0,426 goals/match

Cristiano's Stats with Portugal:

108 matches

41 goals

0,3796 goals/match

¿Anything else to say?

#68 santirub

santirub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSri Lanka

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:25 AM

U kidding, that's not even a Question, Ronaldo doesn't even exist, the real Ronaldo is retired s161.gif

#69 Xanthar Zaiban

Xanthar Zaiban

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:22 AM

This argument will never end...

Messi may score more, but I prefer Ronaldo any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

#70 Andrea1908

Andrea1908

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMilano

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

Ronaldo!!  :lol: 

#71 Great Lock

Great Lock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

There is no topic in here!

Messi is way better than CR7... 

He scored to all the teams in the same leage, in 19 matches in a row. 

He only played in Barcelona and he proved all! Wheres is Slatan, Eto? The only team who's able to win everything with out a '9' is Barcelona, and its because of Messi.

CR7 is more complete, he is tall, fast, know how to score with the head... but well, there are things that he will never do! He borned in a wronge time!

Lio can dribble as no one! He learned how to shoot freekicks and now is a great player with Argentina, check his stats with Sabella (the DT) who finally made a team with the Argentinian Players... You can have the best players, but you must know how to use them... Ancelloti is a prove of that, is RM stinks. Barcelona has a great team, and Messi played all his life in there... 

Messi is the best!

#72 Lesutek

Lesutek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

messi-balon-de-oro.jpg

#73 Jurgen Dervishi

Jurgen Dervishi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Ribery better than both

#74 Chuchi

Chuchi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

Cristiano is pwning everybody and everyone this season. The little hormonated guy just fell injured for trying too hard

#75 Pertazeta

Pertazeta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

Cristiano is pwning everybody and everyone this season. The little hormonated guy just fell injured for trying too hard

tumblr_meeuk7kWry1qlapaeo1_400.gif

#76 1haj i reza

1haj i reza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

messi

1haj i reza

#77 David Scorah

David Scorah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano ronaldo has proved himself in the best league in the world the English Premiership. La Liga is the second best lets be honest when only two teams the league between themselves virtually every season its not a great league. However when Ronaldo played in the premiership there was Chelsea, Arsenal and yes even Liverpool at the time were a good side (still are). Ronaldo has scored more goals this season than messi in La Liga. Messi internationally has done nothing, his world cup qualifiers are against teams like Paraguay, Bolivia, Venezuela and Chile, yes there are the great south american sides like Brazil and Uruguay but lets be honest they are the only two other truly great national sides in south america. Cristiano ronaldo plays in qualifiers against the likes of germany, france, holland, belgium, spain, italy, sweden hell even england are better than alot of the south american sides.

Both of these players and a few others like ribery, suarez, robin van persie (last season) and ibrahimovic are in my opinion the best in the world. But yeah messi and ronaldo are the top two guys at the moment. (Actually i would say ribery is currently better than messi). 

• monic7 likes this

#78 monic7

monic7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 10:12 AM

I always feel like Ronaldo shows more conjones than Messi when up against it in games

#79 eastwindrain

eastwindrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationJ/a/pan

Posted 01 October 2023 - 08:23 AM

ate rice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users