•     

Photo

I Have Some Epic Game-Suggestions For Erepublik! (Plz Read)

questsplanetspace colony san marino micronations andorra mongolia erepublik

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chris jonadicus

chris jonadicus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationswittzerland

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:25 PM

dear erepublik's people, hello.

i am going to post my game-suggestions for erepublik, which would greatly improve this (already awesome) game.
if you want, you can move this thread to the best suited ''suggestions'' sub-forum, or to keep it in here.

either way, please read this topic, and please consider adding my suggestions into the game, if you want.

OK, so:
i am chris, and i've been playing this game for many years, its a great game.

I have a few suggestions for the game, I hope that they are helpful…

so, here are my ideas that can make erepublik a better, more fresh game:

1. add space missions.
add an option for each country, to fund its own ''space exploration'' program, and to compete VS other countries on who will get to be the first country to reach space/the moon, and furthermore, to see who gets more time in the space/to the moon.

(also each region/area claimed by a country in the moon/mars will earn a special bonus for this country, so it will be a desirable war/resources mechanism)

also, an other option could be:
to create colonies in space, for example, if country A reaches moon before country B, then country A, will have the right to claim some of moon's lands for itself, and therefore, more country/territory wars can errupt in the new space colonies...

(same thing applies for the resources wars, and the space colonies can be in many different planets, not just moon. for example, if a country decides to explore/to visit pluto/saturn, this mission will be alot more expensive than a simple trip/mission to the moon.)

think about it, this will feel like the old days back when USA and the soviet union tried to conquer space, and they fought on about who would get to the moon first. its a worthy idea!

2. add more countries.
there are many small, tiny, and large countries that should be added into the game.
for example, add small countries such as: san marino, andorra, monaco, the papal state, the small countries located in oceania, the maldives, panama, gilbraltar, the honduras..
another good idea would be to add the micronation of ''sealand'' into the game, which could be a fun twist in the game's general situation.
you could also add mongolia (a huge country!), kazakstan, uzbekistan, azerbaijan, some small asian countries, and even more african nations!

there are still many cool countries to add in erepublik, some small, others big, but all of them awesome!

3. here, the concept is simple, but crucial for the game.
you could add more personal/group missions.
ADD MORE QUESTS. they shouldnt be time-limited, and they should provide easy tasks that the player would do every now and then, for small rewards.
ofcourse, apart from small/easy quests with small rewards, there should be moderate quests with a bigger reward, and hard quests with big rewards as well...
in short: the game needs more personal+group quests.
it will spice things up, and it will further improve the game, thus making it more active and fresh.

i hope that i've been helpful and that i will provide a good feedback for the game.
have a nice day, people!

#2 Supreme Leader Ekrem Imamoglu

Supreme Leader Ekrem Imamoglu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:08 PM

Balkanica > all new features (except mayor)

• Jimkats1 likes this

#3 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:08 AM

• Supreme Leader Ekrem Imamoglu likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: questsplanetspace, colony, san marino, micronations, andorra, mongolia, erepublik

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users