•     

Photo

High Influx Of Erepublik Citizens

high influx eRepublik Citizen Citizens Referal code

Best Answer Gucio , 23 April 2019 - 09:55 PM

Hey!

Generally speaking, no, however there are few things to keep in mind:

- If the accounts registered are clearly multiple accounts, then please let us know rather than cash them

- Don't ask everyone to register using your ref-link, donate all assets and leave, as this will be considered as multiple accounts.

Overall, as long as the accounts are legit you have nothing to worry about. We never penalise anyone for brining in a large influx of players.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 batista-940

batista-940

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:20 PM

Hello

I am a wannabe YouTuber https://www.youtube....ubscribe_title

and even though my subscriber count is pretty low I was wondering if my subscriber count increases and I land at 1 mil. subscribers who want to play this game. So I invite them through my invite link to cash on that gold. Can I get punished for 1) probably disturbing the system with large influx of new players 2) on cashing on gold .

#2 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:55 PM   Best Answer

Hey!

Generally speaking, no, however there are few things to keep in mind:

- If the accounts registered are clearly multiple accounts, then please let us know rather than cash them

- Don't ask everyone to register using your ref-link, donate all assets and leave, as this will be considered as multiple accounts.

Overall, as long as the accounts are legit you have nothing to worry about. We never penalise anyone for brining in a large influx of players.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high, influx, eRepublik, Citizen, Citizens, Referal code

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users