#1 IDEIAS

IDEIAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:09 AM

Hello everyone. ;)

I came here to put a new idea, sometimes spoken in Feed's, other articles, but always a little superficial, and without major developments.

I contacted eRepublik support, to propose a new introduction of Land Rankings , so as not to discourage players who reach Legend XX, and at the same time, try to change this form of game that has been happening lately, where the TW's predominate, and the gold and CC's farmming of the BH/SH/CH medals, and TP medals, respectively.

After consultation with the support, I was asked to put this idea here in the forum, so that it could be debated and accepted among the community, if they so wish, so that I could have some feedback that could lead them to implement in a future change / update.

The idea is as follows:

I (and I think most) understand that they have finished the Legend rankings in Legend XX, because the difference of damage per hit, was already immense when compared to other players who fought in these battles.

However, I think that having ceased to exist more rankings, beyond Legend XX, this leads to more evolved players, end up fading, and leads some to think about quitting.

So what I propose for the support is this:

Legend Rankings currently assign + 10% damage to battles in the country where the ranking was won. In addition, it assigns 1 bar of 100 energy and + 5% damage overall.

What I propose, for new rankings beyond Legend XX, is that each new ranking, would give the player that reached it , + 10% damage when fighting in Allied Country battles (in addition to the 100 energy bar, plus 5% overall damage).
My only doubt as to how these 10% damage would be attributed to allied country fights was whether it would be in battles of countries that had MPP signed with our Country of CS, or if it would be in battles of countries that were part of the alliance of our Country of CS.

Maybe a variant could be, those 10% of each new ranking, would only add in battles of countries that would be part of the same alliance as our CS Country, and in addition, would only contemplate the Countries that, besides being from the same alliance, still had signed MPP.

Sincerely, I think it would be an excellent measure, because it would end up giving the more I encourage players who have already passed Legend XX, and therefore feel unmotivated and without new goals, and on the other, this would lead to more players fighting in allied battles, since nowadays, most only fight in the battles of your CS Country, because of more damage due to the Legend ranks, and because it manages to win thousands of CC's due to the TP medals.

With this possible new introduction, I think it would be better and very much the mood of all, and it ended up balancing the battles between countries, with the greatest help from allied players.

So I leave the idea so that everyone can evaluate, and if possible, help with positive and constructive opinions, or also with some point that they think is better, so that among all, we can give the support an idea of ​​what they should implement.

Thank you all in advance, and wish you a great day.

IDEIAS

• BrknSword likes this

6310213-1.png

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

eRepublik Perfil   ➲   IDEIAS  ➲  https://www.erepubli...profile/6310213

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

#2 Alex Zvezdev

Alex Zvezdev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:43 AM

ок! ;) 

• IDEIAS likes this

#3 DonMitko

DonMitko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:36 AM

Better to make 3rd additional rank to add% damage to both tank and aviator, but when it comes to friendly countries with whom we have a signed MPP and we are in alliance.

Because part of the XX legends have so many extra points that they will fill the new one and this will be only applied to them.

But if they make it new, it will be for all players.

For example, the new rank will rise only when you fight for friendly parties.

I propose that 1 or 2 % for both  land and for the sky.

For the new ranking can make counting by numbers of kills.

Edited by DonMitko, 18 July 2019 - 09:01 AM.

• IDEIAS likes this

#4 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:40 AM

just don't buy packs 

• SIGISSS and Supreme Leader Ekrem Imamoglu like this

screenshot-414.png

#5 Antonio Wimer

Antonio Wimer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:40 AM

Better to make sea battle :)
And boat rank :)
  • jhonatan94, IDEIAS, BakIavas and 1 other like this

#6 Stargazer89

Stargazer89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:43 AM

it sounds good to me!

• IDEIAS likes this

#7 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:58 AM

Normal ranks should cap at Titan*** and Legendary ranks should be tracked separately for each country.

Say you are Legend XX in Country A, you move to country B and grind Legends from scratch there, while retaining your bonus in Country A.

Now there are some globetrotters (flag collectors). If Legendary ranks were tracked separately for each country, it would definitely attract some Visas to collect Legends around the world. More money for Pluto.

• IDEIAS and BakIavas like this

#8 SIGISSS

SIGISSS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:23 AM

thats not going to work I think. Mawerick pack needs to take off first. Second, each legend rank gives +10% damage every 10kkk rank points? Thats not looking good at all. etc as soon you reach legend 5 lets say, your ranking growing much much more faster than legend 1 or titan*** which is not fare, because to reach next rank you only need 10kkk same as legend 19 . wtf?   I suggest every rank +10% dmg and + 15% increase rank points to next  legend( its too  late now, thanks admins ) legends xx and + should move to new division . At this moment, game looks like only works for big tanks only. Ground is really closed for new players, air will be soon as well. waiting for water now :D game is dying 

• IDEIAS and SpringJAm like this

#9 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:26 AM

10% is very much!

5% is OK!

And for how many allies, who is a reliable ally. For example. Slovenia in Asteria ...

Edited by Varvarin1976, 18 July 2019 - 10:31 AM.

• IDEIAS likes this

#10 farimah

farimah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:25 PM

HAIL IDEIAS

But i need persian language :(

• IDEIAS likes this

#11 IDEIAS

IDEIAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:27 PM

HAIL IDEIAS

But i need persian language :(

See for the translator my friend. ;)

https://tinyurl.com/y26tsd92

• farimah likes this

6310213-1.png

#12 Ahiles

Ahiles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:36 PM

lol 

dead his idea 

#13 IDEIAS

IDEIAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:45 PM

Better to make 3rd additional rank to add% damage to both tank and aviator, but when it comes to friendly countries with whom we have a signed MPP and we are in alliance.

Because part of the XX legends have so many extra points that they will fill the new one and this will be only applied to them.

But if they make it new, it will be for all players.

For example, the new rank will rise only when you fight for friendly parties.

I propose that 1 or 2 % for both  land and for the sky.

For the new ranking can make counting by numbers of kills.

Normal ranks should cap at Titan*** and Legendary ranks should be tracked separately for each country.

Say you are Legend XX in Country A, you move to country B and grind Legends from scratch there, while retaining your bonus in Country A.

Now there are some globetrotters (flag collectors). If Legendary ranks were tracked separately for each country, it would definitely attract some Visas to collect Legends around the world. More money for Pluto.

thats not going to work I think. Mawerick pack needs to take off first. Second, each legend rank gives +10% damage every 10kkk rank points? Thats not looking good at all. etc as soon you reach legend 5 lets say, your ranking growing much much more faster than legend 1 or titan*** which is not fare, because to reach next rank you only need 10kkk same as legend 19 . wtf?   I suggest every rank +10% dmg and + 15% increase rank points to next  legend( its too  late now, thanks admins ) legends xx and + should move to new division . At this moment, game looks like only works for big tanks only. Ground is really closed for new players, air will be soon as well. waiting for water now :D game is dying 

I even believe that a more in-depth change could be better, but this would imply many situations and difficulties, such as having to hurt some players who already have their very high rank points, or else would lead to a more programming-level implementation.

It would be more to simplify and to add other functionality that could lead players to leave the Gold and TP's farming in the countless TW's that the game has become, giving new goals that would lead players from countries allies involved again and helping each other.

I still thought of another situation that would be:

Interleave existing Legend Rankings with new and future Allied Rankings that would come into existence.

That is, imagining and giving as an example of my case, being Legend XX, I would only be with Legend X, and between each Legend Rank there would be an Allied Rank.

Example:

Legend I

Allies Rank I

Legend II

Allies Rank II

Legend III

Allies Rank III

(...)

Legend XIX

Allies Rank XIX

Legend XX

Allies Rank XX

In this way, one could balance the damage of each one, and make it possible for the allies to fight as well.

My doubt in this is the question of the attribution of Rank's names, which would have to cease to exist, only to be called Legend I, II, III, etc., otherwise, it would be very complicated to make the new distribution of new ranks interspersed with the existing Legend, as it would give confusion in some situations of who arrived 1st and who did not arrive.

Anyway, I understand that there would be many situations that could be implemented to improve the current situation we have, in this case, I just tried to simplify, so that it would not become feasible.

10% is very much!

5% is OK!

And for how many allies, who is a reliable ally. For example. Slovenia in Asteria ...

For me, it could be as much as 10% as 5%, it was only for the % to be balanced and the change to really bring about an improvement, otherwise with 10% for their countries through the Legend, and with only 5% for allies , that would mean that they would continue to fight only for their countries.

What they could do, if they wanted to, was to bring the Legends down to 5% too, so the difference would not be as exaggerated as it is today. ;)

admins who see the best thing to do, but please do something, leave it as is, go kill the game slowly.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback guys.

6310213-1.png

#14 Ahiles

Ahiles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:51 PM

lol 

every player who is xx

can go every country and take bh lol

#15 Ahiles

Ahiles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:01 PM

everyone will be the same
every country lose control for tw 
because anyone can spoil her 
this idea is dead his game 

#16 Supreme Leader Ekrem Imamoglu

Supreme Leader Ekrem Imamoglu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:16 PM

sorry i don't speak chinese

(nor brazilian :()

#17 N.K.Georgiev

N.K.Georgiev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:24 PM

a good idea is to remove a Maverick package or limit the influence of a maverick to another division up to 40% of the strongest hit in the division. so players in divisions 1, 2, 3

#18 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:40 PM

This game sucks, let us not make Plato make it worser :D

#19 farimah

farimah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:36 PM

See for the translator my friend. ;)

https://tinyurl.com/y26tsd92

tnx my friend :wub:

• IDEIAS likes this

#20 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:19 AM

This is not addressing any fundamental issue , those that make this game absolute dysfunctional garbage and what you are proposing is designed to address the needs of very few, it 's a waste of time.

The fundamental problem is that the the economic system is not viable, it can never be viable as it it is designed and instead, the war module is what funds survival. That's why nobody cares about fighting, fighting is how you get funds. Remove BH, remove TP, adjust the economic module so it can , at least in theory, be functional. The game dies very soon no matter what otherwise as it's been fundamentally broken for a very very long time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, Rankings, Rank, new Rank, land rank, new land rank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users