• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#41 kljuca

kljuca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:35 PM

It seems it's time to get out of this "nice" game forever...

• ivan grisotti likes this

#42 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:19 PM

8 x 4 = 32 which is more than 30 gold

4X30k damage = 120 k > 70 k, therefore 120 k damage / 32 golds  <70k damage / 30 golds. The relationship was 3750 k damage per gold now, before it was 2333 k per damage. You need 60 percent more damage for the same gold.  

#43 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:32 PM

Bad changes, not good for pilots.

I agree with that.

#44 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:34 PM

It seems it's time to get out of this "nice" game forever...

Probably I too.

#45 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:38 PM

muy bueno la modificacion de las guerras aereas; seria posible implementar mas packs para aereos de mayor potencia y mayor cantidad de energia. gracias x la modificacion espero que se quede

Bad modification, for those who fly long enough, only got worse, the value of packs are extremely expensive.

#46 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:44 PM

I LIKE THE NEW AIR SYSTEM!

We have no epic aircraft, no major damage. Before making this clueless update, you might think about it, other than the other parts like cities and everything that has been standing for years.

#47 HeIlo Kitty

HeIlo Kitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationEarth actually

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:21 PM

We have no epic aircraft, no major damage. Before making this clueless update, you might think about it, other than the other parts like cities and everything that has been standing for years.

This new module was too bad.

• ivan grisotti likes this

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿   TATATATATATATATATATATATATATTATATATA  ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ 

#48 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:02 AM

When will you move the terrestrial module? Because you destroyed the viability of the air module!

#49 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:10 AM

4X30k damage = 120 k > 70 k, therefore 120 k damage / 32 golds  <70k damage / 30 golds. The relationship was 3750 k damage per gold now, before it was 2333 k per damage. You need 60 percent more damage for the same gold.  

ofc, but now everyone has a chance to win an SH medal, not only players who pay 25 euros per month for this dead game 

• Zordacz likes this

screenshot-414.png

#50 Etilendiamintetranatriumacetat

Etilendiamintetranatriumacetat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:24 AM

ofc, but now everyone has a chance to win an SH medal, not only players who pay 25 euros per month for this dead game 

OK, its true, so if erep isnt removing the new module I stop to buy packs and im going on as a 2clicker in the future. Investors like this (?) :D 

#51 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:54 AM

OK, its true, so if erep isnt removing the new module I stop to buy packs and im going on as a 2clicker in the future. Investors like this (?) :D

this game doesn't have investors, only milkers

screenshot-414.png

#52 haho_ot_kn

haho_ot_kn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:11 PM

When will you return 

COMBAT ORDERS?

When will you add more energy centers?

When will you repair the economic module?

Edited by haho_ot_kn, 01 October 2019 - 03:12 PM.

#53 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 04:44 PM

But now you can buy the air pack, and get all sh, you just need to have money. 

If you have about 150 euros a month you can buy all the packs from the air, and if you fool pass the highest rank players. But they are only playing for a few years to get the current patent. This is very fair. Division into sectors is not the problem itself, but packs will be.

Edited by ivan grisotti, 01 October 2019 - 04:47 PM.

#54 Romanul1

Romanul1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:36 PM

I hated this update at first. Now that i got used to it I can actually say i like it more than the old one. The only problem for me is the Sky Hero medal reward. How can you call it event if you just give a +2 gold (each country) per round? And let's not talk about the fact that in the old version of air battle you could get the medal with 60k damage and a reward of 30 gold and now you take a SH medal with 30k damage for 8 gold reward? So now my damage is worth less gold. This isn't called an event, it's actually the opposite. You kind of penalized us. 

P.S.: please don't tell me it's the community fault for settling for 30k damage/per round. If you wanna call this an event GIVE US THE PRIZES a freaking event should give.

#55 Romanul1

Romanul1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:42 PM

off topic: please give us epic air battles.  :)

#56 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:13 AM

I still have no clue tbh on how it is decided which sector you fight in. Also the sectors you see in the Fighter Statistics differ from the ones in the Sector switcher which makes it hard switch to the desired sector.

I'm also rather puzzled as to how this helps the "previously anonymous pilots to distinguish themselves in acts of valor" as the way it seems to be now is people hunting all sectors doing on avarage the same amount of dmg or more then was done before this change. Which means way less reward for the effort and those previously anonymous pilots stay anonymous.

It could work if you made the fighting in a different sector as the one you belong in (If that is even the case) harder. A bit similar to ground divisions where you need a hit from someone belonging in that sector. The difference in damage will be way less though given the fact the impact of a hit from a beginning Air Commodore is only 24% higher than from a beginning Wing Commander and still only 65% higher than that of a beginning squadron leader.

That's a minor difference compared to the average damage needed for ground BH's in the different divisions. Roughly 7, 12, 20 and 80 mil in the most common campaigns.

To shed some light can you at least elaborate on how the players are spread among sectors and how it was intended to help those anonymous pilots? The way it is now makes the whole thing pointless imo and not worthy of permanent implementation. It only means much more energy wasted without extra rewards. For everyone that is.

As for the Aviator packs: They only mean the anonymous pilots become even more anonymous as they don't buy packs so will be overhit by packbuyers that buy stingers. This may be a quick win on the short term but a loss on the longer term. Looks like your financial year is coming to an end and did need a last boost...

Edited by Weekstrom, 02 October 2019 - 09:17 AM.

• Ministerie van Defensie and Romanul1 like this

#57 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:21 PM

I still have no clue tbh on how it is decided which sector you fight in.

Sector B opens for everyone by default.

#58 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:42 PM

Also the sectors you see in the Fighter Statistics differ from the ones in the Sector switcher which makes it hard switch to the desired sector.

screenshot-598.png

• Varvarin1976 likes this

screenshot-414.png

#59 Magnus Tradeus

Magnus Tradeus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:48 PM

Good feature, let it be permanent.

#60 OMR.Ding

OMR.Ding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:25 AM

Stay tuned for the new things we'll be releasing next week and, as always, we're keen to hear your feedback!

So we wait for next, next and next week. What is new thing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users