No replies to this topic

#1 chris jonadicus

chris jonadicus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationswittzerland

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:05 PM

well, i dont know if this is the right thread, but whoever sees this, please move it to the right thread/and or please reply back and discuss this game suggestion+topic with me, please!

my comment is as follows:

dear erepublik admins+members, i really like this game, and i want to keep supporting it as an active player, but i have one thing to say:

the media mogul medal is very hard to get as it it, with a 1000+ subscription requirement for the first medal.
since not many players subscribe to newspapers in erepublik lately (in the last 3-4 years)

i would suggest, if its possible, to make the requirements for the ''media mogul'' medal smaller, for the first medal win, at least:

-could you give the first ''media mogul'' medal at the first 100+ subscriptions, and then to keep raising the sunscription requirements for each subsequent ''media mogul'' medal after the first?

so, it would be:

-first media mogul medal: 100 subs
-second media mogul medal: 300 subs
-third MM medal 600 subs, and so on, and so forth...

so that every player can earn the MM medal at least once, since very few people subscribe at those newspapers (many people read+comment on them, but very few subscribe on them)....

also please add more QUESTS in the game:
the game seriously needs more new quests:
add some easy quests with small rewards (25 comments quests, 50 kills in a battle quests, etc etc) which would give out small rewards and perhaps a medal for the players, and then also add medium quests with slightly harder requirements and slightly bigger rewards, and lastly add some hard quests too, with equivalent rewards.

the game needs to have more quests and cool new stuff tho, so that it can get even cooler and so that it can be exciting for the achievement hunters as well, both new+old players alike.

i hope that you will listen to my suggestions, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users