•     

Photo

Hrafnsis - Ceo Of Odensöye Ab/odinseye Inc.

New Player Introduction Congress Platform

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hrafnsis

Hrafnsis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:14 PM

Hrafnsis which means "The Raven" in Icelandic/Forenordic/Forenorse, that is me. As it seems it is, Hrafn is the root of Raven just as öye is the root of eye and vindöye the root of window. And Scandinavia the root of North-European civilization. I am a politician and businessman living in Stockholm, Svealand, the heartland of Sweden. I am also a part of the Swedish Armed Forces and am rising in the ranks fast. Those Swedes who vote for me in the Congresselection will get a dedicated and honest public servant who will seek out their opinion to properly be able to represent them both in congress and as a spokesperson visavi media and foreign representatives.

For One Scandinavia, One Sweden & One Society.

Let Sweden be great again!

AFK I am named Carl and am home sick for the moment, so I have lots of time to dedicate to the game. I do however live in Stockholm just as in the game. I speak English, Finnish, Swedish, some French and a bit of Catalan and I understand some Spanish and a lot of Estonian. I also understand Norwegian and Danish and can understand most written German and Dutch.

Make Sweden great again!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Player, Introduction, Congress Platform

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users