• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shawtyl0w

Shawtyl0w

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:03 AM

I believe the economic module would benefit from a more dynamic way for moving your companies one by one and having to purchase new holding companies everythime you want to move something you essentially already paid for. 

Erepublik is a war game and situations change every week. 

I'd like to propose the introduction of a moving ticket during the blackfriday sale. The moving ticket allows you to move your holding company and all the companies assigned to this holding company. The cost of this moving ticket would be fixed at 20,000 cc. Each player can buy up to 5 of these tickets per event that has them on sale. To make it a bit more tactical these events are fixed so e.g. the spring sale and black friday. The tickts can't be traded and they expire during the next sale. So if i decide to purchase 2 tickets during the spring sale and use only one before the black friday sale the ticket I have left will expire and I will have to purchase new ones. 

They way the company module is constructed changing a large bulk of companies and holding companies is too expensive. This way we can fix this issue. 

• Merlier likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: holding companies, companies, Moving tickets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users