•     

Photo

My Name Is Cristiano Ronchi And I'm Running For Congress.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cristiano Ronchi

Cristiano Ronchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 11:56 AM

I'm not a career politician and i'm not interesting in being. I'm just a citizen who believes in personal freedom, individual liberty and small government. If I am elected I'll stand for your god-given rights, fighting in order to preserve your liberties and stopping government intrusion into your private life. 

Furthermore, one of my main goals as congressman is working in order to win this endless war that is exhausting the spirit of our great nation. For this reason I want to promote a stronger cooperation among the democratic parties in congress and moreover I'll commit myself to push the government to seek new and bigger alliances with all the democratic countries in order to ensure and promote peace and prosperity.

I promise I won't vote for any legislations if imply more taxes or less freedom. Believe me, i'll keep my oath.

I'm Cristiano Ronchi and I approve this message!

Edited by Cristiano Ronchi, 19 October 2019 - 11:58 AM.

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:53 AM

Who? 

screenshot-414.png

#3 chris jonadicus

chris jonadicus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationswittzerland

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:25 PM

I'm not a career politician and i'm not interesting in being. I'm just a citizen who believes in personal freedom, individual liberty and small government. If I am elected I'll stand for your god-given rights, fighting in order to preserve your liberties and stopping government intrusion into your private life. 

Furthermore, one of my main goals as congressman is working in order to win this endless war that is exhausting the spirit of our great nation. For this reason I want to promote a stronger cooperation among the democratic parties in congress and moreover I'll commit myself to push the government to seek new and bigger alliances with all the democratic countries in order to ensure and promote peace and prosperity.

I promise I won't vote for any legislations if imply more taxes or less freedom. Believe me, i'll keep my oath.

I'm Cristiano Ronchi and I approve this message!

you forgot to tell us from what e-country you are from (switzerland) and which swiss party you represent during your congress run.

also what other long term+short term goals do you have, if you will rise in the swiss political ranks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users