33 replies to this topic

#21 B2rS

B2rS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:06 AM

Good thing. Like they said, keep both. 

And bring the full automatic eat offline and no one will need script. 

#22 Black Lethal

Black Lethal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 08:01 AM

In my opinion, it will kill the whole fun of fighting and generally watching countries battles. With manual fighting you could control the damage and stop whenever you wanted, with deployment you will need to know how much damage you make with how many hits.

Besides, making 2 clicks to deploy will be so extremely boring... 

This choice should stay - either you use old system, or the new deployment system.

I agree

#23 hcmadman

hcmadman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSouth of the mason dixon line.

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:42 PM

All latest updates are sent this way. Would be beneficial to know the definition of strange things :)

Messages were sent to me by a fellow party member, I even read one, it disappeared though I did not delete it.
Another person messaged me and it showed up out of nowhere like 9 hours after it was sent.

#24 LIKE A B0SS

LIKE A B0SS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • Location/r/outside

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:52 AM

remove the old system before the anniversary, so scripts cannot rank :D

screenshot-414.png

#25 Felix Tito Trinidad

Felix Tito Trinidad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:19 AM

Fight Deployment - The most sloppy update in recent years. Verification does not work. All this takes a lot of time and brings a lot of inconvenience.

• Black Lethal likes this

#26 Boban1961

Boban1961

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:30 AM

:(
Totally without thinking!

It's for the lazy, that they are incapable of moving their index finger :(

This is why many have abandoned the game, due to lack of action!
And because of the moderator's bad behavior.
I wrote 3-4 tickets, for blocked PIN but no answer!
article deleted in me, penalty point still on my profile. How long does it take, a year !?

• B2rS likes this

#27 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:16 PM

Right, so I thought lets give it a try. After some stupid captcha I had to solve 3 times as it told me it was wrong (which it wasn’t) the first 2 times it used my full energy by default. And there was no way to cancel the deployment (iPad). Thank you admins. 7k or so energy lost. That was once but never again. Please delete the option!

#28 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 755 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 07:00 PM

Right, so I thought lets give it a try. After some stupid captcha I had to solve 3 times as it told me it was wrong (which it wasn’t) the first 2 times it used my full energy by default. And there was no way to cancel the deployment (iPad). Thank you admins. 7k or so energy lost. That was once but never again. Please delete the option!

Please send a ticket about this. You should be able to cancel the deployment. I presume you have received experience points, rank points and made influence, thus the energy wouldn't be in theory lost.

:(
Totally without thinking!

It's for the lazy, that they are incapable of moving their index finger :(

This is why many have abandoned the game, due to lack of action!
And because of the moderator's bad behavior.
I wrote 3-4 tickets, for blocked PIN but no answer!
article deleted in me, penalty point still on my profile. How long does it take, a year !?

You've wrote a couple of tickets, you've received a response each time and you have never replied back. Until you reply back, the tickets will be closed.

#29 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 12:01 PM

Please send a ticket about this. You should be able to cancel the deployment. I presume you have received experience points, rank points and made influence, thus the energy wouldn't be in theory lost.

I did (no response yet). And yes I received XP and such. The influence was unneeded however as it was an already won RW. However the intention was only to do 50 kills (FF medal) and use a bit of my energy pool that was almost full before returning to ground rounds after arriving home and thus BH and TP medals. Also I did send the player I did overhit in the air a message about what happened as I did not want to steal his SH medal. He did overhit me again (and had to spend a good deal of energy on that as well).

So my energy was mostly wasted and a lot of gold and cc from medals I was not able to collect later on. That would have added up to 100 gold and 10k cc at least. Plus the other player wasted energy as well and likely was unable to gain gold/cc as well due to it.

#30 Democr1tus

Democr1tus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 01:14 AM

So far I've experienced 2 bugs with it!

1- when doing the puzzle challenge it always fails on the first try. Always succeeds on the second. I've only done it 3 or 4 times, maybe it's me but doesn't seem like it.

2- when using the ghost booster, the average hits to get a kill is around 3. If done manually, the average is around 2.

This is terrible for people doing the FF and other achievements.

When using a bazooka it's exactly 1, as expected.

#31 B2rS

B2rS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

Today I used again. 

This time captcha worked fine and no problem to fight several times in the same battle. With poor internet signal this saved my battle while the app was too slow. 

#32 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 30 October 2019 - 06:37 PM

Ghost boosters useless, if activate before deploy, I spend 1 minute solving a puzzle.

If activate after deploy, then it covers a maximum of 80% of the well.

#33 Mixliarder

Mixliarder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:19 PM

Can you guys add the possibility to turn off True Patriot medals notifications? It's kind of annoying when using the deployment, "Deploy" button freezes as "Active" 95% of times, and after refresh, 20 True Patriot popups come up :D

And I still think that both fighting systems should stay! \o/

• Varvarin1976 likes this

#34 carbon

carbon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:26 PM

1) Verification: In of my browsers I cannot solve the captcha. The browser is Google Chrome without any additions and the captcha picture is simply missing.

2) I strongly recommend to preserve both fighting alternatives. It is very annoying to hit some specific amoutn of damage when using deploy and way to much clicking when you want to make a single hit.

On the other hand the deploy thing is nice when tanking.

• Black Lethal likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users