• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:06 AM

As we’re completing the 12th year of eRepublik’s amazing journey together our sincere thanks goes out to all of You for making this possible.

We take huge pride in our players and volunteers, it is your passion, dedication and sometimes resilience that made eRepublik a unique gaming universe. However, we are even more proud of being able to help you forge friendships that went way past the eWorld boundaries into the real world.

This year we're changing the routine and adding a pinch of strategy: lots of gifts are spread around the world and you'll be the one to decide what you will be going for.

12th-Anniversary-Journey.png

In order to claim the gifts, you will need to unlock the location that holds them on the special event map. Depending on the location you choose you’ll have to wait between 1 to 8 hours to complete the unlock.

After you unlock a gift, you'll need to prove yourself a worthy citizen who does a little bit more than just logging in. During the event, the energy consumed and traveled distance will be logged, and a bit of each will be deducted when claiming a gift.

You can also use your currency to speed up your unlocks or recover some lost time.

You can add up to 3 locations in the unlock queue until day 4,390 [27 Nov 2019 23:59:59].

At the beginning of the event you’ll be able to pick to unlock any location as your starting point. Once your first location is unlocked, you'll only be able to choose from the locations which are directly linked to it. Use the 6 hours remaining to the start of the event to plan your path wisely.

A gift in an unlocked location can be claimed at any time until Day 4,391 [28 nov 2019 23:59:59], provided you have the required traveled kilometers and consumed energy. Kilometers and energy are counted starting Day 4,383 [20 Nov 2019 00:00:00] until Day 4,390 [27 Nov 2019 23:59:59]

Thank you !

Some clarifications based on your questions:

A player does not need to move in the location of the gift to start the unlock or to claim the reward.

The energy consumed and distance traveled acts as an event currency and is used when claiming the gift (once the location was unlocked). IE: if a player has accumulated 1000 energy consumed and 1000 km and the claim requirement is 500 energy and 1000 km, he will be able to claim the gift and will be left with 500 energy and 0 km in his pool. If the requirement is 1500 km he will need to travel some more.

The gifts are not unique hence a player can get multiple gifts of the same type. Energy recovery is cumulative, getting 2 of them will increase your recovery rate by +10 each time.

Unlocking a location will give access to all the locations linked to it permanently. You cannot be stuck as you always have a location to unlock. Ie if someone unlocks London first, Paris and Edinburgh become available. After unlocking Edinburgh, Paris is still available as a valid pick.

You can choose any location as your first unlock but you will need to wait the required unlock time.

FAQ

Q: Can I unlock more than 1 reward at a time?

A: You can queue up to 3 rewards, but only one timer will be counting down at a time.

Q: Can the same rewards be unlocked multiple times?

A: While you cannot claim the reward from the same region more than once, you can claim the same rewards across different regions.

• h3nka likes this

#2 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:46 AM

Can you go back if you get to a cul-de-sac or do you get stuck?

Can you unlock same reward multiple times?

• MaZzA likes this

#3 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:53 AM

:huh:

screenshot-414.png

#4 The Moepologist

The Moepologist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:13 PM

I can’t unlock anything...

#5 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:25 PM

Can you go back if you get to a cul-de-sac or do you get stuck?

Can you unlock same reward multiple times?

You can go back and forth, so ulitmately you cannot get stuck.

You can collect the same reward from different regions eg if you receive 40 gold from one region, you can get 40 gold from another region.

I can’t unlock anything...

As indicated in the left hand side, the event starts in 35 minutes.

#6 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:31 PM

"You can add up to 3 locations in the unlock queue"" 

Time required for each runs out concomitantly or is compounded, so 3 directions, each 2h started at same time, would require 2h or 6h?

#7 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:10 PM

Can you add a countdown to unlock or at least timestamp with the moment the unlock wait time started.

#8 HomeroomTeacher

HomeroomTeacher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDebrecen, Hungary

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:34 PM

No countdown for unlock, and also queueing not working. Could select the starting location, every else near it gives me "cannot unlock node" even if I travel there.

#9 PimpDollaz

PimpDollaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 03:12 AM

You need to explain this much better. I unlocked a location, but now it indicates that in order to claim the reward I need 3000 q5 moving tickets. I do not understand how else to actually claim the reward, what do I need to do???
  • ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#10 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 01:00 PM

You need to explain this much better. I unlocked a location, but now it indicates that in order to claim the reward I need 3000 q5 moving tickets. I do not understand how else to actually claim the reward, what do I need to do???

During the event, the energy consumed and traveled distance will be logged, and a bit of each will be deducted when claiming a gift

There's no reference to moving tickets, it's the distance travelled that counts.

#11 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:30 AM

What does the "+100% Energy Pool" prize do? I activated it, but my maximum health didn't increase.

Had 980 maximum energy, activated it, still 980 maximum energy.

#12 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 05:03 PM

I like this event. Only problem with it is the usual one that you never inform properly before you start an event. So people are confused from the start.

• jontexd likes this

#13 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 07:51 PM

Can we get a Cybertruck next week as a new skin?

#14 Latinoamericanista

Latinoamericanista

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 05:26 PM

You should repeat it!!!!

#15 haho_ot_kn

haho_ot_kn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 07:51 AM

After all the events and promotions, we still can't sleep for 8 hours at night. The combat orders have not been added back. There are no players penalized for using scripts. There are no air epics. It is not clear why there are no administrators fired?

Edited by haho_ot_kn, 01 December 2019 - 07:51 AM.

#16 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 01 December 2019 - 01:46 PM

...we still can't sleep for 8 hours at night.

lol

screenshot-414.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users