• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 juan 11

juan 11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 12:06 AM

I started playing 10 yrs ago and have been on and off ever since. Everytime I return it seems like the game has made a complete change, giving me so much more to learn and eventually I just fall off again. This time is no exception as it seems things have only changed some more.

Everytime I come back I'm wanting to become more active in the game and really understand it but I just resort to what I know, which is working and training everyday and I eventually just get bored.

I'm playing in eCanada right now and everytime I log in it seems like this country is doing worse. Should I relocate to a more newb friendly country? Which would that be? And can anyone point me towards a guide or something?

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2019 - 12:29 AM

There has not been a good guide of the version we're in, I can assume reading the wiki might be a greater help or talking with a Minister of Education.

Several countries are failing nations, rich hold all power and the poor (non-buyers) hold little or no influence. Pakistan welcomes refugees and we are predominately English speaking if you would like to give us a try.

The game has changed and in many ways V1 and/or Beta were the best days of the game for a new citizen.

#3 Libertas33

Libertas33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:50 AM

There has not been a good guide of the version we're in, I can assume reading the wiki might be a greater help or talking with a Minister of Education.

Several countries are failing nations, rich hold all power and the poor (non-buyers) hold little or no influence. Pakistan welcomes refugees and we are predominately English speaking if you would like to give us a try.

The game has changed and in many ways V1 and/or Beta were the best days of the game for a new citizen.

"The game has changed and in many ways V1 and/or Beta were the best days of the game for a new citizen."

that's an understatement haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users