10 replies to this topic

#1 RangerDimidr0

RangerDimidr0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 01:03 PM

Hello!

As you know, some eGovernments do incredible job and subsidize supply programs for their eCitizens.
It's the case when some players hold a lot of other players in the eRepublik, saving our community and helping to create monetization potential for developers (because players are still there, not leave).

We're stand before the fact that 400k cc for one donation is not enough for current needs even for small countries like eRussia. I do not mention eSerbia or eRomania.

A lot of events had happened since that cap was installed, and purchasing power of 1 cc became much lower due to the inflation, wage rise and prices increasing.

May we ask admins to increase the cap of one donation from state budget to 1 million cc?

Thank you for your attention!

Edited by RangerDimidr0, 03 January 2020 - 01:03 PM.

• chaplinpub, rainy sunday, konj v paljto and 6 others like this

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 03 January 2020 - 10:51 PM

What programs do you have that require more than 12 million cc/month? A program to sell cc to the black market for real money? 

• Zordacz likes this

screenshot-414.png

#3 StrozeR

StrozeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:09 PM

Why we have to ask admins about that over and over? 12 countries have daily income at level 400k cc + and all of them have 1/1/1 taxes. So basicaly we cant even change taxes in countries and we cant do nothing with cash collected in ct. We asking for change for years and nothing. Insane. 

#4 Mr.Gaputin

Mr.Gaputin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:44 PM

Давно пора👍🏻
  • JyJIu9I likes this

#5 Dmitry Odinets

Dmitry Odinets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:57 PM

Well, the only thing I can say on the subject is that problem exists and it can not just go away without correction of game mechanics. Currency inflation is a reality. Most of our laws are nonstop donations. Situation is bad not only because treasury became currency graveyard. There is political problem - current system effectively kills parliament control on government expenditures as it have been designed. Parliament is just a voting machine while all the organizations are under President authority.

I see at least three relatively simple ways to fix it:

1. To push limit for donation laws up from existing 400K.

2. To accept (donation) laws automatically after it has collected enough number of votes without fixed 24 hours term.

3. To run few laws in parallel instead of one law in one time.

I still hope admins can change something about it.

Edited by Dmitry Odinets, 04 January 2020 - 03:58 PM.

• JyJIu9I likes this

#6 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2020 - 04:07 PM

bepis

#7 RangerDimidr0

RangerDimidr0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 05:17 PM

What programs do you have that require more than 12 million cc/month? A program to sell cc to the black market for real money?

Hello!
Thank you for your opinion!
I understand your sceptical point of view, that first thought about this initiative may be "He want to convert real money from cc!".

But I have no such target.
Just real case - we have to do national epic in D4 every Tuesday with Latvia.
It means that a lot of top tanks must participate and involve their supplies of tanks and energy bars. It's cost an incredible amount of money.

Let we calculate.
According to the wiki ( http://wiki.erepubli...php/Epic_battle ), we need to make 10kkk of damage to transform the battle to Epic.

The top of the top D4-players may inflict 400+k per hit.
But we say not about top of the top, so let we assume what average participant damage is 300k.
Last time we had 9 players, who make an Epic.
We need 10kkk/300k per hit/9players=3 703 hits per one player.
It's 370 q7 tanks for each.
Okay, let we note minor participants and this make required amount a bit lower, like 350.
350 tanks for 9 players = 3 150 tanks.
Price for one tank - 130 cc right now in Russian market.
Because those guys do a good for all, their expenses must be compensated at least at 90%.
So we have the we expenses 3150*130*0,9=368k cc WEEKLY ONLY FOR TANKS.

Let we continue.
Epic busters also need to consulate energy bars. Best offers are available for tokens.
One 40k hp pack for 999 tokens.
One 23k hp pack for 599 tokens.
One token costs ~5200-5400 cc.

3 703 hits per player - 700 hits for all houses and BP = 3 003 left.
It's 30k of HP per player.
Okay, let another 7k spent on behalf of participants.
599 tokens * 9 players * 5300 cc per token ~ 28 kk cc. Even we compensate it only 10%, we ALREADY hit the cap.

And I do not mention aviator support program or other ones or daily orders, that not used last time.
So we need to increase the cap.

Thank you for your attention.
  • JyJIu9I, IronV and Dracoola3 like this

#8 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2020 - 05:19 PM

What is the strategy on making epics?

#9 Dr. Walter Bishop

Dr. Walter Bishop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:00 PM

Generally I dislike arbitrary limitations. 

#10 Kherebere

Kherebere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 01:37 PM

lol my first ticket about that was sent 5y ago, they dont care becouse they not playing active this game and everything is not important or without purpose. thats why some countries can even start training wars in cores. good that they change (after thousend tickets and huge battle on old forum) ct limit and incerese donate limit from 40k. but point is taken, this game dont have economy module so we shouldnt care about money. use visa.

ps 1kk cc is still not enaf, will not allow countries like pl or ro change taxes. 

Edited by Kherebere, 06 January 2020 - 01:48 PM.

#11 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:55 PM

Hello!
Thank you for your opinion!
I understand your sceptical point of view, that first thought about this initiative may be "He want to convert real money from cc!".

But I have no such target.
Just real case - we have to do national epic in D4 every Tuesday with Latvia.
It means that a lot of top tanks must participate and involve their supplies of tanks and energy bars. It's cost an incredible amount of money.

Let we calculate.
According to the wiki ( http://wiki.erepubli...php/Epic_battle ), we need to make 10kkk of damage to transform the battle to Epic.

The top of the top D4-players may inflict 400+k per hit.
But we say not about top of the top, so let we assume what average participant damage is 300k.
Last time we had 9 players, who make an Epic.
We need 10kkk/300k per hit/9players=3 703 hits per one player.
It's 370 q7 tanks for each.
Okay, let we note minor participants and this make required amount a bit lower, like 350.
350 tanks for 9 players = 3 150 tanks.
Price for one tank - 130 cc right now in Russian market.
Because those guys do a good for all, their expenses must be compensated at least at 90%.
So we have the we expenses 3150*130*0,9=368k cc WEEKLY ONLY FOR TANKS.

Let we continue.
Epic busters also need to consulate energy bars. Best offers are available for tokens.
One 40k hp pack for 999 tokens.
One 23k hp pack for 599 tokens.
One token costs ~5200-5400 cc.

3 703 hits per player - 700 hits for all houses and BP = 3 003 left.
It's 30k of HP per player.
Okay, let another 7k spent on behalf of participants.
599 tokens * 9 players * 5300 cc per token ~ 28 kk cc. Even we compensate it only 10%, we ALREADY hit the cap.

And I do not mention aviator support program or other ones or daily orders, that not used last time.
So we need to increase the cap.

Thank you for your attention.

what tf did you just wrote, im not reading that  :lol:

screenshot-414.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: donation, state, budget

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users