1 reply to this topic

#1 Account83

Account83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 07:59 AM

Hello all,

Basically i want a very very very old (ancient) account of mine from my childhood years to be deleted permanently on eRepublik. The reason is that it pops up on google searches now due to some articles i posted in the newspaper, and now i cringe every time when someone googles my real name (Yes, i know but don't judge i was like 12 at the time!). And google told me it's up to the host if i don't want those articles to keep showing in the searches

I e-mailed eRepublik, created an account so i can submit a ticket, but they're just sending me back and forth to each other and it's getting frustrating, hence my thread.

I know old citizen accounts are dead, but i wanted to ask if it's theoretically possible to delete them completely from eRepublik database?  Can it be done and if yes then what do i have to do or who do i have to forward this so it could be done? Or at the very least if it's possible to recover that old account and terminate it from within?

This question may not even belong here so i do apologize in advance but any help would truly be appreciated.

#2 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 12:21 PM

I e-mailed eRepublik, created an account so i can submit a ticket, but they're just sending me back and forth to each other and it's getting frustrating, hence my thread.

As far as I can see see you've asked a question, got a response advising you to email an email address. Please kindly clarify sending you back and forth and please kindly let us know which part you need more assistance with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users