• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Leroy Combs

Leroy Combs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 10:54 AM

This event has decimated what was left of the economic side of the game.

#22 Bagzi II

Bagzi II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 10:10 PM

Please be assured every event or game change is thoroughly analysed to consider impact from all lenses.

Could you share some of that analysis?

After more than month (half time event should last) is everything working as planned?

Gold exchange rate has gone down, token price has risen, commodity prices have gone down (so economy is still screwed since work in many companies is not profitable), everyday there are battles/rounds which are finished without BH on one side. Not to mention mystery with auto-fighting for cheap BHs, It would be really interesting if you would get statistic about battles were first hit is made with bazookas after T60 (or even T80) and ie. only 1 or 2 kills (and we all know that deploy prohibits entering less that 30 energy)

Edited by Bagzi II, 05 August 2020 - 10:11 PM.

#23 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 05:49 PM

Could you share some of that analysis?

After more than month (half time event should last) is everything working as planned?

Gold exchange rate has gone down, token price has risen, commodity prices have gone down (so economy is still screwed since work in many companies is not profitable), everyday there are battles/rounds which are finished without BH on one side. Not to mention mystery with auto-fighting for cheap BHs, It would be really interesting if you would get statistic about battles were first hit is made with bazookas after T60 (or even T80) and ie. only 1 or 2 kills (and we all know that deploy prohibits entering less that 30 energy)

Haven't got anything to share at this stage, although will share your request with the team to see whether anything can be done.

#24 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 08:41 PM

When this event started I made a public prediction that:

Token prices would exceed 8000 cc - check

Q7 Weapon would drop to 100-120cc - check

Gold price would drop below 500cc - we had 497 this morning so technically correct but not something that has been possible to trade on.

What we have clearly seen in eSweden is that a great number of players who usually never to seldom take any BH or SH medals now do that on daily basis. Some could even be said farming in their division

and the general community activity has gone up.

Basically the eSwedish community has gone from dying to slowly start living up a little again.

Deployment and captcha seems crucial to keep script bots away from auto-farming and auto-hitting and therefore is a must to keep also after the event and also implmented in Standard.

In wars there are two problems with the current system:

1st it is to short, a campaign can be over after 8,5 hours now. Meaning if you go to work in the morning the whole campaign can be lost before you arrive home again. A campaign should last a minimum of 12 hours, minimum.

2nd big bombs and rockets plays a much to big role in the Terrain. There is pointless to use bars and fight if someone has a few big bombs to drop in div 1-3 Terrain. Easiest fix is to prohibit bombs and rockets from Terrain and only have them work in Standard.

I liked to have separated rounds with ground and air and it also helped the communty when we could say 'air starts approxemately erep time 08:30, be there!'. It does get messy with ground and air on the same time in the same battle. So maybe back to 123 - air - 123 - air  and also solve the issue with to short campaigns but otherwise keep as is wtih the terrains.

• N e v a n d e r likes this

#25 N e v a n d e r

N e v a n d e r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 11:36 PM

Yes.

The system improves the game, it's great for TWs. Please keep it permanent, the game is more funny now. But it is still unbalanced actually in wars.

Some players has many, many big bombs.

Edited by memoryman1175, 25 August 2020 - 12:06 AM.

#26 Domago

Domago

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 06:24 PM

i hope that this is last time that we see this crap

#27 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 31 August 2020 - 06:31 PM

i hope that this is last time that we see this crap

i like it

screenshot-414.png

#28 Awang

Awang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 12:56 AM

Yes.

The system improves the game, it's great for TWs. Please keep it permanent, the game is more funny now. But it is still unbalanced actually in wars.

Some players has many, many big bombs.

I agree, it help country with small player to defend their region for TW

I have some fellow countryman from div1 use MP to defend the region by switching it to other division for night shift.

#29 N e v a n d e r

N e v a n d e r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 12:35 PM

But even in the wars the game has been more fun with that system anyways.

It's so sad to see a game with a lot of potential disabling that system.

What we have clearly seen in eSweden is that a great number of players who usually never to seldom take any BH or SH medals now do that on daily basis. Some could even be said farming in their division
and the general community activity has gone up.
Basically the eSwedish community has gone from dying to slowly start living up a little again.

Let's see how long they will stay now

If in next month they are all disappeared from the game it will not be any surprise for me.

Ahahahah

Edited by memoryman1175, 02 September 2020 - 03:46 PM.

#30 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 05:53 PM

But even in the wars the game has been more fun with that system anyways.

It's so sad to see a game with a lot of potential disabling that system.

Let's see how long they will stay now

If in next month they are all disappeared from the game it will not be any surprise for me.

Ahahahah

Community activity gone down now. Less posts, less activity on battle field more of a one man show. Hit accouts on scripts are back again.

Low level account with actual players much less active.

#31 Awang

Awang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 04:40 AM

Community activity gone down now. Less posts, less activity on battle field more of a one man show. Hit accouts on scripts are back again.
Low level account with actual players much less active.

I agree, they start to slow down. Before this they will try their best to keep the point. They know their damage could make impact to the point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users