1 reply to this topic

#1 Strywgr

Strywgr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 02:21 PM

Fellow eRepublicans!

Whenever I read a new article is only because someone posted the link to me or I find it while browsing my feeds. The articles written are limited to the country it is published in, to the people who have subscribed to the news paper or posted in the feed by your friends. Not everyone has thousands of friends in this game and it is nearly impossible to get the necessary exposure to more likes and comments.

I would like to suggest you to introduce something like 'Boost the article' option.

1) It may cost some gold or cc to be boost an article.

2) It can be only boosted for a couple of hours only.

3) An article can only be boosted once in a 3 day period.

The boosted articles will appear in a new section of the feed with it's title and writer.

This will not only provide an article to be read by many other people of the eWorld and will encourage new writers to jump in creating a newspaper and writing more and more articles.

I have come across some really good gems over erepublik and I would love to read more of them. The only thing lacking in this is the exposure. Besides that, any piece of writing with some defined amount of votes and donations may receive a reward.

Give this thing a thought.

Your fellow citizen of the new world,

Strywgr

• Molly Emma and Jimkats1 like this

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2020 - 02:33 PM

Bring back the AD Module  :lol:

https://www.erepubli...zen-ads--856528

• Strywgr and Molly Emma like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newspaper, articles, boost