• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jontexd

jontexd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 10:39 AM

Hello, I have a suggestion that is simple. Allow players under 250.000 strengh to have a strengh center in addition to their training grounds.

This can cost 5g for 250 strengh and can trained in daily. Training contract to reduce cost will not be valid and since level 200 free training only is valid for Training Grounds and not Strengh Center the cost will be the same for everyone using it.

This will solve a problem of players to weak to fight in ground having a fighting chance in groundbattles.

It will cost as much as the income for SS-medals and thus will not impact the economy in any matter but merely function as a way to level the playing field a bit for ground battles.

Thoughts?

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:30 PM

It would make more sense for Admin to nerf all stats... Strength, Rank, Perception or what have you with an algorithm. They did this shortly after V2 failed.

Edited by Kiyozou Asakura, 13 January 2021 - 04:30 PM.

#3 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:59 PM

Thoughts?

they have been ignoring feedback for more than 10 years, what makes you think they will look at your suggestion?

screenshot-414.png

#4 Branff

Branff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 06:50 PM

Removing strength and training centers from the game altogether would give more of impact and the game more attractive to new players. They would have the prospective of catching up someday, given time and other things invested. 

This could mean some old players coming back, new players easier to keep in the game, possibly bringing more chaos to the battlefield. I know I would love to see that. Baby booms and active channels once again. I really don't want to see this game turn into a farmville for old players owning super-old accounts. If the oldest players have to fight for something hard, it also makes the game more interesting for them. 

We need old blood boiling and new blood joining.

Just my 5 cents. 

#5 N e v a n d e r

N e v a n d e r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 09:27 PM

EDIT: Nevermind

Edited by memoryman1175, 15 January 2021 - 10:11 PM.

#6 wittyprakash

wittyprakash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 04:01 PM

Another option is to increase the Training Ground's training from 90 strength per day to 500 strength per day. This way there is a chance for low strength players after next 5-6 years to do somewhat comparable damage as the highest strength player in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users