No replies to this topic

#1 Dingalumpa

Dingalumpa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:35 PM

Greetings, fellow eRepublikans

My profile tells you I was born yesterday; yep ... into this über confusing world.  Like, the country of my e-birth does not occupy any of its nine provinces (those belong to the Greeks, Croats and Japanese) ...

... and plenty of the official Wiki links do not work, or take you to some place other than what the link suggests, or cause your security software to scream at you for attempting to access a malicious website ... Small things like that.

But, here I am, a kicking and screaming proudly e-South African who cannot reside in the country with that name, so I opted for one of our r-traditional arch enemies - Northern Ireland; Belfast, nogal.

Like so many other noobs (according to themselves) who posted on this board before me, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.  Except for one thing: Some higher power (the mighty Plato, I take?) decreed that I must add 100 people to my Friends List.  Now, I do not have friends - I'm one day old, for crying in a bucket! - so I will add all those who so kindly requested on this board to have requests sent to them (whether that was one day, or a 100 years ago, no matter), and some more.

Please don't be pee-ed off with me, and if you will, it'll be mighty kind of you if you'd accept my friend request ... You know, babies become toddlers, need help to crawl, then walk ... that kind of thing.

And to all the r-South Africans lurking around here (as well as those who may still arrive), please drop a PM so that we can sit together "By the rivers of Ireland ... and weep, remembering Joburg, or P-Town, Boknipan, Slaapstad (of waar jy ookal vandaan is)" (sorry, Boney M, this is Mzanzi).

I thank you.

May the Force be with you all, always.

Enjoy the game

Edited by Dingalumpa, 10 March 2021 - 12:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users