•     

Photo

Whatsapp Gb Apk 2021 Update Prevents Spammers.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LeviDua

LeviDua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 03:25 AM

With a huge global user base, WhatsApp owned by Facebook, is a great way to stay in touch with your friends, family, and colleagues. One of the app's most useful features is group discussion, which allows you to share messages, photos, and more with multiple people at the same time. But group chats are prone to abuse too, so you'll need to download the updated WhatsApp GB APK version that protects against junk and privacy intruders.

Or at least that was it. Following the introduction of new controls in India, WhatsApp is now introducing new privacy controls for users all over the world. An update to the iOS and Android versions of the app is rolling out. Allows you to select who can add you to a group discussion.

Until now, it was possible for anyone to add another person to a chat, something abused to send spam messages and links to fake pages. But now you can find out more who can add you to discussions.

How to protect yourself

In the settings for the updated version of the application, you can choose from three options that can be used to customize the elements to meet your privacy needs.

Go to "Settings> Account> Privacy> Groups" to see the available settings. If you select "All", nothing changes and everyone can add you to a group discussion. Select "My Contacts" and only people in your address book can add it. The last option is "My Contacts Except", which allows you to prevent certain contacts from adding you to discussions.

This last option was previously "None", but WhatsApp decided to give people more control over their settings. It is always possible to prevent everyone from joining group discussions by activating the "My contacts except" option and then selecting all your contacts.

While the new privacy setting is available immediately, implementation is a gradual process. So you may not be able to see it in a day or two.

Edited by LeviDua, 25 March 2021 - 02:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users