• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 03 April 2021 - 08:06 PM

JXJOkzI.png

hkNZlK0.pngH7LPwyh.pngKQaWd9L.png1W0WH3L.pngbvmBb2v.pngxj5jEG9.pngkuzXjwV.png

Esplanada dos Ministérios, Bloco L - Brasília

Saturday, April 3, 2021, Day 4,883 of the New World.

Dear eBrazilian Citizens,

Today the MoE brings you an old article, but it needs to be updated due to the changes in the eRepublik on MPP (Mutual Protection Pact). Topic that still raises doubts about the functioning. Good reading!

cJHH1iX.png

According to the eRepublik Wiki, this is the definition of MPP:

A mutual protection pact (MPP) is an offensive and defensive pact between two countries. If a country that has a pact attacks another country without a pact, or is attacked by another country without a pact, the other country of the pact automatically becomes an ally in the war. Therefore, if a country is an ally in the war, its citizens can fight for their ally without having to move into battle.

cJHH1iX.png

We can view the battles of the allied countries in the Wars Menu (Brazil + Allies Filter). To fight these battles (on the side of the allied country, of course), the travel fee (or use of a Ticket) is not required.

Example: Armênia

vwNUWic.png

Now if you want to fight for a country that does not have MPPs with Brazil, you can only fight for the country in question if you travel to it.

Example: Russia vs. Turkey

9oEntAN.png

Detail: If you filter for Brazil + Allies you will see the campaigns of the allies.

cJHH1iX.png

Bionic, but who are Brazil's allies?

In the menu MY COUNTRY, in the MILITARY tab, we can see the MPPs in force in Brazil:

NRmP4rC.png

cJHH1iX.png

OK! But how does an MPP do? Who creates? Who votes? How can we keep up with that?

First of all, MPPs are previously discussed between government and Congressmen on Telegram (or forum). The Government, through MoFA, presents its observations and puts it under consideration for the congressmen to discuss and vote on the proposed law. After that, there is the IN GAME vote.

The CP (President of the Country) is the one who can send the Law for Voting in game, which is voted by Congressmen from the 2 countries in question. If there is approval in both countries, the Law is valid and will have a term of 30 days.

n0UjT0u.jpg
The CP chooses the country to be voted on MPP. If approved, 10000 BRL will be deducted from the coffers of the 2 countries.

We can view the laws in the MY COUNTRY tab, in the COMMUNITY menu.

fZp4wF2.png

We can detect the MPP laws as follows, with the date of the vote and the final result:

2pUSPWl.png

MPP APPROVED OR REJECTED: By clicking on the title of the law, we observe the name of the person who made the proposal, the vote and also its result.

xaXtyXI.png

IMPORTANT NOTES:

Its renewal (if applicable) must be voted on before it expires (that is, before the 30-day period expires).

MPP can be canceled if you (or rather the country) attacks a friend from the country that has a pact. We explain in more detail in the article, related to this topic.

cJHH1iX.png

Crj7Pc1.gif

q1wyOwm.jpg

• tommot likes this

#2 The Problem97

The Problem97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 03 April 2021 - 08:07 PM

Hey guys,

In these months that I spent in front of the Ministry of Education I started to update several articles of the game.

I will be posting here now also for anyone who wants to use it in the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mpp, allies, country

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users